10-12 year age group

My 12 year old was a little disappointed there wasn't more time just to hang out. The scheduled activities were too frequent for him. He would have preferred more free time in the lab.

See Ya!
In this human board game everyone is a "game piece of fruit" in danger of going to the blender. Fortunately, there's a "smoothie" spot that offers both escape and a cool fruit drink.

It says that that's one of the activities. It seems a little young for me.. Is all activities like that? :rolleyes:

I think i'll just hang around the pool or do karaoke, etc most of the time with my friend that i met.:smooth:

I believe you are right. Conor will be attending dinner with me (in his brand new Spiderman tie) and going ashore for any excursions so I am sure I will see lots of him. I just dont want to crowd him as he is almost a "teenager" and needs his space also. He will probably lock me out on the veranda while he parties in the room with friends, lol.

Thanks for the encouragement.....I look forward to a wonderful vacation. I have already corresponded with several people here on the boards that will be on the same cruise.

There was one night where the 8-9 and 10-12 had a dance party in one of the Beat Street Clubs. It was a black light and neon paint kind of thing. I think it was the same night as the tropical night deck party on the 7 night Eastern,

Hey.........i went to the kids club and it was the bomb!! There is so many things to do like you can make your own "flubber". You will never be bored because the conselours are funny, cool, and they even act like kids. When your parents come to pick you up, you wont want to leave that it is so fun. You deffinitely want to go to that because you will have a great time.........besides...Disney maes EVERYTHING fun no matter what your age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter