10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat - Thread #1 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
3000.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: Well done !:woohoo: :woohoo:

Just took the munchkin over to the wicked witch of the easts....(my mothers if you hadnt already guessed).

I took over a load of crap for his dinner:lmao: - that way she cant serve him her own crap :lmao: - he's got pizza, chicken nuggets and chips:lmao: - sod the healthy stuff - I'll play her at her own game.:lmao:

I wonder if when I collect him she'll tell me she put him a side order of brocolli:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just took the munchkin over to the wicked witch of the easts....(my mothers if you hadnt already guessed).

I took over a load of crap for his dinner:lmao: - that way she cant serve him her own crap :lmao: - he's got pizza, chicken nuggets and chips:lmao: - sod the healthy stuff - I'll play her at her own game.:lmao:

I wonder if when I collect him she'll tell me she put him a side order of brocolli:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: Good job Karen, that's the way to play her game :thumbsup2 Let us know how things went when you get him back home :hug:

Man, what a wild morning I've had. The gusts of wind around here have been, well, the only way I can put it is GUSTY!!! I'm no lightweight, and I was blown several feet at one point this morning. Oh, the joys of my job!!! :rotfl:

Shelley and Woody

Hiya:goodvibes

Dont know if you already know about Dis-tag?

We played it last cruise and we all had a ball.

Basically...e.g. if 20 people play - you make 19 gift bags up - we havent decided what sort of stuff yet - (gotta be small so we can pack it! - suggestions so far have ben homemade cd' compilations, keyrings, xmas ornaments etc) and then we deliver them to the other cabins throughout the cruise. If you'd like more info or want to play just let me or Jen know and we'll add you to the list.:thumbsup2

Man, what a wild morning I've had. The gusts of wind around here have been, well, the only way I can put it is GUSTY!!! I'm no lightweight, and I was blown several feet at one point this morning. Oh, the joys of my job!!! :rotfl:

I bet you "flew" through your meter round then:rotfl:

Next question -

Name 2 things you MUST take onboard with you that you couldnt live without.

Mine would be my camera and ........:rolleyes1 wine:thumbsup2 - party in my room:banana:

Thanks! Rachel laughs at me because I started posting in 1999 and I just now hit post 3000. If it weren't for the KK1 and BOB threads I wouldn't probaly be anywhere near that either. I was always more of a lurker before :rotfl2:
hi mom
im on from the living room
idk what dad was talking about it not working
but im not saying anything because then he'll take it
and umm
psh
if it wasn't for these threads you would still be at like 900

Whats everyones worst job for housework - mine is defiantely ironing:sad2:

It never goes away does it?

I'll happily mow lawns, decorate etc but put me in front of a pile of ironing and I'll go :crazy:

Usually we have about 25" of sn*w for an average winter, so far this year our sn*w total is 2.5" I know we are going to pay for this somehwere down the road, we always do.............:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Nancy........:wave2:

Same here Andy.
So far it hasn't paid off to have my yearly snow plowing service. I think they've only come perhaps 3 or 4 times this year.

But one year I did the per plow contract for $8 a plow. Holy $&*! did it snow that year! That was more costly than the seasonal rate.

So I've never taken that chance again.

I'm sure we'll be getting more snow
9.gif

Congrats Paige!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Paige, you're half right! I thought his real name was Rod. I even called him that a couple of times on an excursion we went on with his family. They also sat near us at dinner every night. It was much later and after the cruise when I realized his name was not Rod at all!! No wonder I got funny looks from him and his wife.:lmao: :lmao:

Nancy, are you serious?
You actually got to meet Jerkface? How did you know it was him?
I mean we never saw his picture and he'd stopped posting. Did he introduce himself to you?

Too funny you kept calling him Rod!:rotfl:

Stay warm and grounded Andy! I could never work outside in the winter, I hate being cold!

Shelley,

You will have a lot to put together by the time the cruise rolls around. :rotfl: Very good though.

For everyone else,

Glad you like the title.

I never wrote down all the other ones, so maybe you can help me with what I used. This is NOT in the order I put them up:

JEFF - ?
TWIT - Traveling With Intoxicated Tourists
BORAT - Bring Own Rum And Tequilla
SANTA -
(there was one after SANTA, but I can't remember)
PACK -
CHOKE - Can't Have Our Konks Everyday
HI ED -
ROD - Rum Only Drinks
Y'ALL - Young And Lively Lushes​

I know I'm missing a couple, mainly in the beginning. Thanks for helping me remember.

Jeff, this would make a great tshirt to wear for the cruise.
Listing all these acronyms!

BTW.....
I love Y'ALL! I really want to join now and be one of those:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter