100 BLT Points for Transfer-$13 pp- No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to transfer these points to another member for them to make their own reservations through their own DVC account. These point can get transferred and used as your own. :)

Is there anything available the week of May 26 to Jun 2 at Aulani? :) I'm flexible 2-3 nights. If nothing that week, any dates in May-August?
Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I misunderstood, I thought they were not eligible for transfer. Sorry about that :)

Hello, we are looking for a 2 bedroom value at AK on May 4th for 1 night. If available, we'd like to book right away - thanks!!

Hi, Do you still have the points available for trasfer? If so can they be used for Sept of this year?

If these are still available, and can be used for a December 2017 reservation, I am interested. I am a DVC member and would prefer a transfer.

Hi,
I am a DVC member and would like to purchase all 100pts, for transfer, if they're still available.
Paying with PayPal is fine with me.
Thanks!

Sending you a PM now. I am a DVC member and looking to have 100 points transferred to my account. I will pay via PayPal immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter