100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely! Try other people that have different home resorts. You might luck out.
Sorry to bug you again but what does home resort do? According to the availability tool the only place with availability my dates is Saratoga springs but I thought maybe people with home resorts had guaranteed spots at their home resort? Because boulder ridge looks pretty cool!

Looking for studio or one bed 9/18-9/23 or 9/25 to 9/30
Ideally Poly, but open to anything close to a park. 3 adults, one infant

first time renter! Thank you :)

Sorry to bug you again but what does home resort do? According to the availability tool the only place with availability my dates is Saratoga springs but I thought maybe people with home resorts had guaranteed spots at their home resort? Because boulder ridge looks pretty cool!
Home resort allows you to book 11 months out vs 7.
I personally don’t trust the availability tool unless you’re signed into a member account. I’ve seen it be wrong frequently.

Hello, i'm looking for a studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. Is there anything available for those dates? 2 adults, no children

Home resort allows you to book 11 months out vs 7.
I personally don’t trust the availability tool unless you’re signed into a member account. I’ve seen it be wrong frequently.
Ok. I'll look around with hope! I appreciate your time and information very much. Thank you.

Looking for studio or one bed 9/18-9/23 or 9/25 to 9/30
Ideally Poly, but open to anything close to a park. 3 adults, one infant

first time renter! Thank you :)
For 9/18-23 there isn’t anything avail at Poly. There is a 1 bdrm at Wilderness which is a boat ride to Magic Kingdom for 135 points and a 1 bdrm lake view at Contemporary on the monorail line for 145 points and a 1 bdrm at Rivera on the skylines to Epcot for 180 points. You can me with email and we can go over details. 😀

Hello, i'm looking for a studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. Is there anything available for those dates? 2 adults, no children
I’m sorry nothing is coming up as available at Animal Kingdom for a studio. Would you like me to check a 1 bdrm or a different resort?

Looking for a Studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach club or Poly or Gf or Boulder creek for 5/20, 5/21 and possibly 5/22. Is there any availability?

Looking for a Studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach club or Poly or Gf or Boulder creek for 5/20, 5/21 and possibly 5/22. Is there any availability?
Sorry, there are no studios available at any dvc for those dates. The studios fill fast. Would you like me to check 1 bedroom?

210 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point. 10 of my points must be used by 12/1/22. Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
We are going March 1-5 2023. I know it is t 11 months out yet but wanted to stay at wilderness Boulder Rodge in a studio (5 people). Is this something you will have available 11 months out? If so, how many points do I need to rent and what is the cost per point? Thanks.

We are going March 1-5 2023. I know it is t 11 months out yet but wanted to stay at wilderness Boulder Rodge in a studio (5 people). Is this something you will have available 11 months out? If so, how many points do I need to rent and what is the cost per point? Thanks.
I can do 11 months out but I have no way of knowing at this time if it will be available. I can check when the window opens for you in April if you’d like? Send me a PM if you want me to! Thanks

210 Wilderness Lodge points available to rent at $20 per point. 10 of my points must be used by 12/1/22. Home resort is Villas @ Wilderness Lodge and can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts can be booked 7 months out. Book now for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
I do a contract and have many references available, I have rented for many years and have several repeat guests. I prefer to rent in larger blocks of points, no less than 50 points at this time.
Thanks!
I know it’s not 11 months out yet, but any chance to rent points for March 1-5, 2023 wilderness lodge studio?

I can do 11 months out but I have no way of knowing at this time if it will be available. I can check when the window opens for you in April if you’d like? Send me a PM if you want me to! Thanks
How do I send a PM; new to the boards?

How do I send a PM; new to the boards?
I can do a studio in wilderness in March ‘23 if it is available, I just can’t tell you the availability yet so I can’t commit 100% to you yet. If it’s available when the booking window opens we are good! For the pm system you have to have a certain amount of non rental posts. Go to the top of the rent/trade page and there’s a thread explaining the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter