100 points left!! Wilderness Lodge points for rent @ $20 per point, can be used anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be interested in renting either 2 room villa sept 24-27

or two studios
sept 24-27

AKL, or beachclub

Two adults August 31-Sept 3rd. BWV, AKL or Riviera tower room would be top choices for us. Sure its wishful thinking also :P

would be interested in renting either 2 room villa sept 24-27

or two studios
sept 24-27

AKL, or beachclub

I’m sorry, neither studios or 2 bdrm villas are available at either of those for those dates. Is there another resort or date you might want?

Studio pls
I checked and there are studios available for those dates
AKL 47pts
BWV 47pts
Rivera 49 standard, 61 preferred views

I’ve heard too many negative reviews regarding tower rooms and I’d prefer not to put someone in one. I want my renters to enjoy their time.

PM me as soon as you can regarding details if you want it. I was honestly stunned there were studios available so they may not lastlong.

Yeah! If you could find 2 one bedrooms we may be interested!
Saratoga Springs has a 1 bedroom available for 95 points and Bay Lake Towers has a 1 bedroom for 134 points.
the online portal doesn’t tell me if there are 2 of each, I’d have to call member services for that. If you’re interested please PM me your info and I can book when I’m on the phone.
thanks!

My wife and I are looking for Oct 13 - Oct 16 2022. We are looking at Copper Creek, Riviera, or the Poly. 2 Adults, no children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter