11/12/05 MAGIC--Too soon for meet Thread--Anyone else planning this early?

goofy4wdw59

Long Time Disney Fan
Are you advance-planning like this?:tongue: :p
Its too early for a cruise thread yet...I was just wondering if anyone out there has booked on the Magic Nov 12, 2005 Eastern cruise? We booked in April:D. We are DVC members so that encourages planning ahead. Also, other reasons for early booking--the EB savings, availability of SPR rooms, more time to get the money together, etc.
We are a family of five, so, we need a cat. 4 or two cat. 10s. We were lucky enough to get connecting cat 10 SPR rooms. We've had two connecting 10s before and really like the space with the kids.
Anyway, are you booked too?:D :cool:

Well, we're not on your cruise, but we're booked for 8/20/05. The wait is just torture! We had no choice, as this was one of the repositioning cruises and so we had to book right away to make sure we got on. Still, I have booked this far in advance before for other trips. It was about this long of a wait for the Maiden Voyage and the Millennium cruises. I've booked near this far in advance for WDW vacations. I am an early booker. Good thing..lots of time to plan. Bad thing...LOTS OF TIME TO WAIT!

We are also on the same cruise!!! Our daughter will be 10 by then, and we are also traveling w/ my 2 sisters and their families as well as our Mom. We have'nt all been in the same place toghether for a few years, I CAN'T WAIT! my only concern is how much money does a party of 2 adults and 1 child need for on board? I plan on booking our excursions early, and possibly booking directly through the company for the Dolphin Swim, but any details on this would be greatly appreciated, I am new to the board(1st message) so if I am doing something incorrectly,excuse me, and be gentle. thanks!!! See you in '05:earsgirl:

Haven't heard from any other cruisers for November 12th Eastern cruise? I can not be the only neurotic person besides my DH, (not that I meant to imply that goofy4wdw is neurotic...):cool:

Hello Mboothby, Yes I love to plan early!...and, the waiting can be long;) :D. But, checking here on the cruise board helps pass the time, and there's great info to gather up and share.

Hello bobsuzla!
Wow, that sounds great cruising with many family members--especially if you haven't been together in awhile.
It can be difficult getting a family group together--I'm trying to get family together for Thanksgiving this year--it's challenging with each family situation, commitments due to work schedules, etc.
I'm trying not to think about the cruise too much yet;) ...but I'm also wondering if there are other 11/12/05 cruisers out there?

Ahoy maties! pirate: :boat:

It is sooo hard not to think about the cruise! We don't have another major vacation planned between now and then, (just trips to the pool in our back yard) and maybe some semi-local or regional amusment parks like Hershey, but by then , our wwek on the cruise will be well deserved! Talk to you soon! I might just drive you crazy with questions, like how does the dvc really work out, I just recieved my video yesterday, so I am considering it! Wish they had sent a book too, I like written doc's to help make up my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter