14 Day Park to Park- $118 (Now only for Non-US Residents)

Your tickets can be used later if you pick them up on June 4. You can use the voucher after June 4 also. I'm not sure if you can use the voucher if you pick them up in October or November though. I'll ask someone and get back to you on that question.

Phantom, I bought the vouchers and dated that I will be picking up the tickets this August, but now I have a change of plans. I can still pick up my tickets in August but can't use them now, but we're coming back to Universal April 2011. Do you think these tickets can be used in 2011 or are they to be used only in 2010? Thanks for any help!

Phantom, I bought the vouchers and dated that I will be picking up the tickets this August, but now I have a change of plans. I can still pick up my tickets in August but can't use them now, but we're coming back to Universal April 2011. Do you think these tickets can be used in 2011 or are they to be used only in 2010? Thanks for any help!

You can use the tickets at any time. Vouchers need to be redeemed at a certain time but if the company is still in business that issued the voucher then the chances are very good that you can redeem the voucher even months after the date. Since you are redeeming the voucher on time, then using the tickets at a later date will not be a problem.

We redeemed our 4 vouchers on April 21st, no questions asked!! They were great tickets at a great price. We only used about 4 days but who can beat having a 14 day pass? The lines at both parks were only about 10-15 minute waits on the days we visited!!! Great vacation....

In regards to the original posting from Viator, this is in fact incorrect information.

The 2-Park and 3-Park Bonus tickets are ONLY available to people that live outside the USA or Canada. If you live in the USA or Canada, there are other ticket options available to you. This is clearly noted on the Viator website.

Photo ID is required in order to exchange your voucher for tickets. At this time, it is known to gate staff if you have purchased the correct ticket for your region and if not, you may be required to purchase the correct ticket option, so always best to do the right thing and buy the passes available to your region.

Jenny Crossling
Viator Product Director

At this time, it is known to gate staff if you have purchased the correct ticket for your region and if not, you may be required to purchase the correct ticket option, so always best to do the right thing and buy the passes available to your region.

Jenny Crossling
Viator Product Director
I purchased these tickets before the information on your webpage said that it was only available for people outside the US and Canada. I've received some emails from other customer service representatives saying that they will honor them since that information was not put up at the time. Now that I read your post, it seems like the tickets I bought won't be honored.

After the new message went up on April 9th I called Viator @ 8:00am EST and spoke with Grant. He told me that since my tickets were purchased prior to the notice going up - I purchased them on March 25 - they would be honored. I just called again(May 4th @ 6:30pm EST) and Donna tried to transfer me but everyone was on the phone so she took a message for them to call me back.
I certainly hope these will be honored or I will be getting a refund and taking my business elsewhere!

In regards to the original posting from Viator, this is in fact incorrect information.

The 2-Park and 3-Park Bonus tickets are ONLY available to people that live outside the USA or Canada. If you live in the USA or Canada, there are other ticket options available to you. This is clearly noted on the Viator website.

Photo ID is required in order to exchange your voucher for tickets. At this time, it is known to gate staff if you have purchased the correct ticket for your region and if not, you may be required to purchase the correct ticket option, so always best to do the right thing and buy the passes available to your region.

Jenny Crossling
Viator Product Director

This is so wrong to do to people that bought before the correct information when up. I hope their tickets are honored, and I hope they are promised/confirmed that they will be BEFORE they show up at the gates.

Oh boy....here we go

After the new message went up on April 9th I called Viator @ 8:00am EST and spoke with Grant. He told me that since my tickets were purchased prior to the notice going up - I purchased them on March 25 - they would be honored.

Ditto for me.

Jenny Crossling
Viator Product Director

Is this the case for those who purchased prior to April 9th?
At the time of my purchase this information was NOT posted on your website. In an attempt to "do the right thing", I contacted Viator prior to purchase and in response, received an email from one of your representatives stating "bonus tickets were available to ANYONE wishing to book." A reputable company would honor these vouchers for customers who purchased prior to this info appearing on your website.

Do you represent a reputable company?

Oh boy....here we go

Ditto for me.

Is this the case for those who purchased prior to April 9th?
At the time of my purchase this information was NOT posted on your website. In an attempt to "do the right thing", I contacted Viator prior to purchase and in response, received an email from one of your representatives stating "bonus tickets were available to ANYONE wishing to book." A reputable company would honor these vouchers for customers who purchased prior to this info appearing on your website.

Do you represent a reputable company?

Did anyone else find Viator's statement slightly insulting? I didn't even purchase the tickets in question and it P'ed me off. Maybe I am just sensitive..but it sure wasn't IMHO a very professional/customer orientated response. I think Viator owes the ticket holders here an apology and confirmation that those that purchased will be admitted. Now, THAT would be
" doing the right thing" . :mad:

So, " YOUR" website had incorrect information. How is it the people that bought these tickets fault? What are you going to do to fix this, or make it right for them if they can't use the tickets?

Why don't you exchange them for the tickets they can use?( even if it ends up costing Viator money)...and perhaps a nice Universal Gift Card for their trouble...I mean, after all ...you should do the right thing. :mad:

Did anyone else find Viator's statement slightly insulting? I didn't even purchase the tickets in question and it P'ed me off. Maybe I am just sensitive..but it sure wasn't IMHO a very professional/customer orientated response. I think Viator owes the ticket holders here an apology and confirmation that those that purchased will be admitted. Now, THAT would be
" doing the right thing" . :mad:

I know, right? It seems as if we are the ones at fault. Other CS representatives said that they would honor the tickets as it was their mistake. I wonder what's going to happen next.

I know, right? It seems as if we are the ones at fault. Other CS representatives said that they would honor the tickets as it was their mistake. I wonder what's going to happen next.

YES!!..and now Viator is acting like the people that bought those tickets are in the wrong.

This Viator post could be a troll trying to stir up trouble. Very simple to get the name of the product director if that's even a title or the right name.
Maybe it's someone who's selling tickets at the full price and doesn't like the competition. This thread has a ton of views.

I spoke to someone at Universal who looked up the tickets and said I would have no problem using them in November.
I will call back, get her name and write down the date and time I spoke to her, just in case.

This Viator post could be a troll trying to stir up trouble. Very simple to get the name of the product director if that's even a title or the right name.
Maybe it's someone who's selling tickets at the full price and doesn't like the competition. This thread has a ton of views.

I spoke to someone at Universal who looked up the tickets and said I would have no problem using them in November.
I will call back, get her name and write down the date and time I spoke to her, just in case.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Seemed fishy...and unprofessional.
Good idea about documenting. I had already done this in April.

I have to agree with the "troll" idea. A supervisor ended up calling me back yesterday and when I mentioned seeing the Viator post on a public forum, she wanted the name and spelled it back to me to make sure she had it. She explained she was going to look into my situation and get back to me today. She sounded very concerned with the idea of someone using the Viator name on here. She also sounded very concerned about my situation.
I look forward to hearing from her!

I can assure everyone that purchased these tickets who live in the U.S. that the tickets will be honored. It is not your fault that Viator allowed the purchase to go through.

Dear arthursiew,

Thank you for your patience.

Please be assured that your voucher will be accepted at Universal Studios Orlando.

All bookings made prior to the text being added to our site will be honored, and we apologize for any misunderstanding.

Kindest regards,
Amanda Harvey - Team Leader
Viator Customer Service
http://www.viator.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter