15 days & 600+ pix. The trip report you've been waiting a year to read....

See? Toldya....

Feb10201041.jpg

If ya don't shovel out your mailbox so they can pull RIGHT UP to it without getting out of their truck, they won't deliver your mail.....

Feb11108.jpg

Wow, just showed the pics to Lily, shes so jealous of all the snow, as we hardly ever get any snow where we are in ireland.

Wow, just showed the pics to Lily, shes so jealous of all the snow, as we hardly ever get any snow where we are in ireland.

Tell her I will gladly trade places with her. Didn't sleep real well last night because back, shoulders and neck ached from all the shoveling (& I exercise to keep fit!). DH says between yesterday and today, we probably shoveled about 7 hrs or so.

Crap. That's a LOT of snow to shovel. :sad2: SHE is MORE than welcome to it! :teeth:

It has been one crazy winter here on the East Coast! I am so ready for the heat and humidity of Florida in August. All I can say is "BRING IT ON!" LOL That's a lot of shoveling! Our dog went outside this morning to potty and as soon as I opened the back door he jumped out and disappeared. I quickly rescued him and found a spot not quite as deep under the trampoline! DH has cleared him a path now.

My god! We only got about 8 and 1/2 inches this round. My cousin owns boutiques in Maryland and has had to close them so many times in the past few weeks-- the mid atlantic has just been hit awful!
Your pup looks adorable in the snow :-)

:confused3What's with all the snow everywhere? I'm in Georgia & the ground is covered with snow and it's still coming down hard. I need a vacation, Hawaii anyone?

Tell her I will gladly trade places with her. Didn't sleep real well last night because back, shoulders and neck ached from all the shoveling (& I exercise to keep fit!). DH says between yesterday and today, we probably shoveled about 7 hrs or so.

Crap. That's a LOT of snow to shovel. :sad2: SHE is MORE than welcome to it! :teeth:

Lily says she would love to swap, but i would be doing all the shoveling:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter