1st time cruise credit with DVC?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
Can you use the REF 1st time cruise credit that I've read about if you booked using your DVC points? Just wondering!!:jester:

We booked using points and were told that we could not receive the credit. I would still ask though, because I have experienced in the past that not every cast member always knows the correct answer. We may have missed out on somthing that was available to us???

The first time cruiser credit may not be combined with booking on DVC points. You may ask at Member Services, but I have checked this out repeatedly for folks and have never been given a positive answer. Good luck!

I used pts last Easter and had heard about the credit through the Disney Club. Was told a bunch of different things by the DC and DVC MS....needless to say, I just decided to persue it at the port after I checked in. Spoke to a Mgr. and they wound up giving me a $75 on board credit. So if all else fails...... try it at the port. Have a good time!:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

The Disney Club credit is different from the first time cruiser credit. Although MS will not honor either one. First time cruiser is a $50 or $25 credit depending on room category. Disney Club used to be a $50 credit but not sure the status since Disney Club is now in its final year before dissolving. I have not heard of either offering a $75 credit, perhaps yours was a combination of a couple. In any event, congratulations on your success! It certainly is not the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter