1st Trip To Disneyland in 2020

We are also doing our first trip to DL for four days in late Feb 2020. Does anyone know if Disney has released discounts for Feb 2020 yet? If not, is there a usual timeline for when they would? I also am wondering what is a good price for the three DL hotels. The dates I am looking at the rates per night are as follows for standard rooms (tax not included):

Paridise Pier: $371
DL Hotel: $508
Grand Californian: $642

As far as where they fall on the price range, are these low, normal, or high? Honestly, it's more than we want to pay. But since it's probably our only trip we'll take to DL in the next 10 years or more feeling like splurging. If there is a good chance of discounts coming out that knock a decent amount off those I'd be more inclined.

Thanks for any thoughts and all the great tips!

Looks to be low range in my recent experience. Have PP preferred view booked for $500 and change (after fees and taxes) for Nov 14.

Just a backup placeholder for DVC Moonlight Magic, but room prices are getting up there to DLH levels of just a few years ago!

Does anyone know if Disney has released discounts for Feb 2020 yet? If not, is there a usual timeline for when they would?

No discounts yet as far as I know. Mousesavers has a page where they list the dates discounts have historically been released. February is usually released at the end of the previous October, or early November. So if they are going to have an offer it should be out soon. It will be interesting to see if they will offer discounts for Feb with ROTR opening in Jan.

Those rates seem pretty standard to me. Your best bet for a “good” price is to book with an offer and plan to stay Sun-Thurs.

We are also doing our first trip to DL for four days in late Feb 2020. Does anyone know if Disney has released discounts for Feb 2020 yet? If not, is there a usual timeline for when they would? I also am wondering what is a good price for the three DL hotels. The dates I am looking at the rates per night are as follows for standard rooms (tax not included):

Paridise Pier: $371
DL Hotel: $508
Grand Californian: $642

As far as where they fall on the price range, are these low, normal, or high? Honestly, it's more than we want to pay. But since it's probably our only trip we'll take to DL in the next 10 years or more feeling like splurging. If there is a good chance of discounts coming out that knock a decent amount off those I'd be more inclined.

Thanks for any thoughts and all the great tips!
You can book now. Then when you see a discount you can call and have them apply it. If there are still rooms in that category they will. As mentioned it’s usually just Sun-Thurs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter