2 DVC cruises for 2019!

Bobbi, too bad you'll be on the west coast MC and not on the east coast MC, would love to meet. Maybe one day.

I've been on one Disney cruise and after my DH told me how he would go on this MC, I'm sure I'll be on more in the future. If I knew all it took was renting out some of my DVC points to help pay for it, I would of done it a lot earlier then now.

Good Luck everyone on Saturday, I hope everyone gets the stateroom their looking for.

Jean, it seemed we were close to visiting WDW at the same time when we posted on Meriweather’s thread. I hope we do find ourselves in the same place sometime soon!

I also wish success in getting what they want for whichever MC they wish. My cousin visited today, she’s trying to decide on the Bermuda cruise. She went on her first MC, the Alaskan one. That year, I was on the Canada one.

It is hard for me to justify these prices. I guess if I had enough points for the cruise I might use those. But it’s just too hard to swallow these prices right now. Looking forward to some trip reports!

It is hard for me to justify these prices. I guess if I had enough points for the cruise I might use those. But it’s just too hard to swallow these prices right now. Looking forward to some trip reports!

I couldn't justify the prices either, that's when my DH suggested that I rent some of my DVC points in order to help pay for the cruise.

Will the phone lines be such that you call and are placed in a queue? Or will you have to redial and redial?

I am traveling tomorrow morning and am due to land at 11am ET. If I am navigating the airport, etc., I would rather be in a queue than redialing!

How quickly do the prices go up..or do they go up? For example, If I am the 50th person wanting to book an 8B cabin, will I pay the same as the first, or will my price go up due to demand? Just trying to brace myself in case they come back with a higher number than what I am currently planning on. Thanks & good luck..hopefully our first Member Cruise!

Will the phone lines be such that you call and are placed in a queue? Or will you have to redial and redial?

I am traveling tomorrow morning and am due to land at 11am ET. If I am navigating the airport, etc., I would rather be in a queue than redialing!

You keep redialing until you get in a queue. That has been past experience.

How quickly do the prices go up..or do they go up? For example, If I am the 50th person wanting to book an 8B cabin, will I pay the same as the first, or will my price go up due to demand? Just trying to brace myself in case they come back with a higher number than what I am currently planning on. Thanks & good luck..hopefully our first Member Cruise!
Unlike regular DCL cruises, these prices stay the same.
pixiedust: I hope you get what you want!

Good luck to those hitting the phones tomorrow! So sad I won't be joining you all on the lines...but with the lousy exchange rate, our bathroom renovation this fall & our daughter planning to go on a European school trip for the 75th anniversary of D-Day next year, the bank account says no lol!

I have my CC ready for action!

I'm still waffling. Didn't realize it had to be paid in full today. Still paying off last DCL bill as we got off the Dream two weeks ago. :)

Are there any other threads I should be following with updates this morning?

I am in the air so i’m not able to call in. I have assigned sign up duty to DH. It will be interesting to see what we end up with. I’ve asked for Cat 5, mid ship, west coast trip...maybe I’ll end up with Concierge to Bermuda!

I am in the air so i’m not able to call in. I have assigned sign up duty to DH. It will be interesting to see what we end up with. I’ve asked for Cat 5, mid ship, west coast trip...maybe I’ll end up with Concierge to Bermuda!
:lmao:

I'm still waffling. Didn't realize it had to be paid in full today. Still paying off last DCL bill as we got off the Dream two weeks ago. :)

Are there any other threads I should be following with updates this morning?
Usually no one begins a cruise specific thread until they are on the cruise. Maybe this year will be different. If you use Disney Visa, you do have 6months to pay. We do use that feature.

Usually no one begins a cruise specific thread until they are on the cruise. Maybe this year will be different. If you use Disney Visa, you do have 6months to pay. We do use that feature.
That's my only saving grace here. :)

That's my only saving grace here. :)
There’s no charge to cancel. Although a sad day. We had to cancel two trips last year when I had unexpected surgery, it was sad, but the surgery has made my life better. We have rescheduled one of those trips for this fall. It’s a wake up call to do things when you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter