2 DVC cruises for 2019!

There’s no charge to cancel. Although a sad day. We had to cancel two trips last year when I had unexpected surgery, it was sad, but the surgery has made my life better. We have rescheduled one of those trips for this fall. It’s a wake up call to do things when you can.
I thought I read there was a $95 fee to change or cancel after booking a member cruise.

By the way, I like your avatar!pooh:
Same with yours! Pooh for life!!!

Last edited:
I thought I read there was a $95 fee to change or cancel after booking a member cruise.

I am pretty sure that modification does not include cancelling. I may be wrong of course.
  • Disney Vacation Club will waive the initial transaction fee associated with booking your Disney Cruise Line reservation for this Member Cruise voyage.
  • A non-refundable $95 transaction fee will apply to all modifications associated with a Member Cruise reservation.

Good luck everyone. We're sitting this one out for now. But they both were so tempting. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

If I wait 15 minutes to try calling again, will my odds be better or worse for getting in the queue vs. redialing with busy signal? Any thoughts or strategies?

CM was able to pull up all our info from previous cruise to make booking go faster. Was able to snag a secret verandah cabin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter