2 park day strategy

jennywren5

Earning My Ears
My daughter (12) and I are doing a quick, last minute girls trip. I just booked us a room at POR and we are trying to decide how to spend the 2 park days we will have. Our park days are Nov 30 and Dec 1. My DD wants to do MK and HS. NOV 30 is a MVMCP day. We don't have much interest in the party, would a short day at MK be worth it? Should I add a park hopper and jump over to Epcot in the evening for fireworks and dinner? Is there anything Christmassy going on at Epcot on Nov 30? I can't decide if the cost of park hopper on the one day for 3 hours is worth it.

Are you going to be there for 2 full days? Meaning could you do Rope Drop at MK? We just did Rope Drop until 6 pm (due to the MNSSHP) and it was a good amount of time but even with our little kids I would think they could have pushed on for a few more hours of fun. If you can't make it to Rope Drop, I would consider getting a hopper.

If you wait until 6 to leave MK, it will probably be close to 7 o'clock before you are through the gates at Epcot. Epcot closes at 9:30. It's borderline whether you would get adequate value out of the hopper. And, while I say that, we are big hopper fans.

I would do park hoppers and leave MK about 4:30. You will beat the rush of people leaving the park when they have to for the party to start. That will also give youtime to get to EPCOT and have time to enjoy it.
That also gives you the option of doing something else the evening you are at HS if you choose. Could hop back to MK to see the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter