2 stateroom

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
if we get two stateroom
and in each one my husband ( platinum ) is with brother in law for him to be able to get complimentary palo
and I am with my sister in the other one

do we as highest tier have to be main person on the reservation?
how will this work ?
and since it will be for booking purchases only how can we put credit card privileges are we best to wait onboard ( and not on online check in ?
will she put the reservation number and her email on the app and see it ?
I am sure she’ll want to
we will be linked of course
for those of you who’ve done this give me your experiences on this
thanks

I did this but not for Palo but for boarding/booking purposes. Both DH and I are gold my BIL & SIL are silver. I booked me as the main guest in one cabin and DH the main guest in the other. We just switched the key to the world card when we got them to the correct individual staying in the room. No worries on any of the perks. Both DH & I got the Gold member early booking etc.

I did this but not for Palo but for boarding/booking purposes. Both DH and I are gold my BIL & SIL are silver. I booked me as the main guest in one cabin and DH the main guest in the other. We just switched the key to the world card when we got them to the correct individual staying in the room. No worries on any of the perks. Both DH & I got the Gold member early booking etc.

The one thing to be aware of is if the staterooms are in different muster stations (and yes, even rooms next to each other can be) you will have to muster at the station to which you are assigned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter