2 tent room codes and a seagull hat for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

riccio13

~Pirates Of The Caribbean~
hey everyone i just got back from WDW and yes the pirate quest is there :) so i have 2 tent rooms and a seagull hat and a wanted poster for trade. Im looking for a bunch of red presses, pirate quest stuff, beta, and a magic mirror. make your best offer and happy bidding.

Hi:
I will give you a magic mirror and 2 red penny presses for a tent room code. Please let me know. Thanks! :cheer2:

Well, I haven't checked yet, but I bet this was posted over on the 'other' VMK site ;) , and I know those guys over there can offer insane amounts of stuff, especially for a seagull hat.

So, I will do my best ... 6 penny presses and a magic mirror. For the hat. :sunny: (Well, it's worth a try!)

Cazalet on VMK

A red penny press, a magic mirror, space suit, space mountain room code,

for a Tent Room code.

Califgirl said:
Well, I haven't checked yet, but I bet this was posted over on the 'other' VMK site ;) , and I know those guys over there can offer insane amounts of stuff, especially for a seagull hat.

So, I will do my best ... 6 penny presses and a magic mirror. For the hat. :sunny: (Well, it's worth a try!)

Cazalet on VMK

I know, I had a hard time finding someone to trade me hat, since I didn't
buy anything (except pins) during beta! But luckily, I did find someone
a few days ago, and I hope you get your hat, too. :)

oh yes i almost forgot another thing i am looking for a red turnstile are those beta or just not released yet ?? well anyhow i am looking for one of those as well

Ill trade a vip code, for bird hat or tent code...

Btw, have any extra pirate prision room codes ;)?

riccio13 said:
oh yes i almost forgot another thing i am looking for a red turnstile are those beta or just not released yet ?? well anyhow i am looking for one of those as well

The red ones are not released yet (that I know of). The green ones are available by making a character at a park.

Califgirl said:
The red ones are not released yet (that I know of). The green ones are available by making a character at a park.
Actually they WERE released during beta, but it seems they are no more atm

sure califgirl i will trade a bird hat to u if my other trades work out fine because i am already trading a hat to someone else but i am getting another hat for a tent

riccio13 said:
sure califgirl i will trade a bird hat to u if my other trades work out fine because i am already trading a hat to someone else but i am getting another hat for a tent

Woot! Thanks Riccio13. I'm not exactly sure how what you said, but as long as you'd like my 6 red penny presses and a magic mirror for a bird hat, I am HAPPY!

Let me know when and where we can meet and what your VMK name is. I am Cazalet in VMK.

i have gold stuff and i wave a pirate quest captians chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter