*2007 Ladies Only Trip* Who needs a roommate thread !!

PooohBear

Gimme peanut butter and jelly
:cool1: Who Needs A Roommate For The Ladies Only 2007 Trip ?? :cool1:

If you are looking for a roommate, please post here !!

Do you like the room cold or warm ?

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? :rolleyes1

Do you sleep with the TV on ?

Do you smoke ?

Are you a bathroom hog ?

What are your dates ?

Dining plan ?

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? :woohoo:

:cool1: Who Needs A Roommate For The Ladies Only 2007 Trip ?? :cool1:

If you are looking for a roommate, please post here !!

Dis Name

Do you like the room cold or warm ?

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? :rolleyes1

Do you sleep with the TV on ?

Do you smoke ?

Are you a bathroom hog ?

What are your dates ?

You forgot to ask if they were bringing alcohol or not ;)

Thanks for starting this thread Anita! :thumbsup2
One suggestion is you might want to add are they a night owl or early bird? It would be hard if one is coming in at 2 a.m. every day and the other wants to then wake up at 6 a.m. ;)

Also if they are getting the Dining Plan or not? If I'm not mistaken, doesn't everyone in the room need to be on the DP, so if one wants it and the other doesn't that would be an issue to resolve as well.

Just some ideas. :)

I hope this is able to help those who want to hook up with a roomie, do so. It's a great way to make a close friend, and save some bucks!!! :cool1:
I had a great roomie last year and we are staying together again this year, so go for it!! :thumbsup2

Beth's right about the DP. Everyone in the room has to be on the same kind of package.

Dis Name Lizardqueen (aka Michelle)

Do you like the room cold or warm ? all depends on what the temp is outside, if it is sweltering out, then preferrably cold, but other than that, it doesnt really matter

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? nope

Do you sleep with the TV on ? usually not, but it doesn't bother me to have it on

Do you smoke ? NO

Are you a bathroom hog ? nope, give me 10 minutes and I am good to go

What are your dates ? all depending on if I can find a roomie or not, but I would like to go Oct 31 - Nov 7

Dining plan ? not sure yet, but thinking yes

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? bpth

Hi Michelle! Good to see you are planning to come on the trip. :thumbsup2

If you want or have time, stop by the chat thread. We have several of the new ladies posting there now, and that might also be a great way to find someone you click with and can room with on the trip.

In the mean time, I think once more ladies make final plans to go (it's still early after all) then we'll see more posts here on this thread. :)

bumping (i'm not to sure about the roomate yet)

Ohhh, I'm interested! I've been begging to go to WDW forever now without the kids. It always seemed like such a large expense for DH and I to do it alone.
I may actually be able to do this, though!
I would need a room-mate...
I know no one else personally who is going...

Dis Name

Do you like the room cold or warm ? I'm kinda middle of the road person here, but if I had to choose a room being cold or warm, I'd lean toward the warm.

Do you sleep with the TV on ? I like to, but can do without it.

Do you smoke ? No

Are you a bathroom hog ? No, pretty quick. No need to lose valuable disney time

What are your dates ? I'm pretty flexible, can be there the whole time or part of the time should someone choose.

Dining plan ? I'd like to try the Dining plan, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? Personally, I like to mix it up. Some later nights, some early mornings.

What would be really great is to find a DVC member, who would be willing to use their points (or rent them to us) for a group of us to stay in! Or a few of us doing that! Wouldn't that be fun!

oops, just re-read that....saw we're staying at Pop Century.....

oops, just re-read that....saw we're staying at Pop Century.....

Hi there! Most of us have decided to stay at POP. Last year we were spread out between different resorts and it's just more fun to stay together. But it's not absolutely mandatory.

We'd love to have you join us!! Hop onto our chat thread if you get a chance and there you'll find pics of last years trip and also you can chat with those going this time around. :thumbsup2

PM me if you have any questions.

Dis Name

Do you like the room cold or warm ? cooler

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? I might snore- i don't really know

Do you sleep with the TV on ? either way- doesn't matter

Do you smoke ? NO

Are you a bathroom hog ? no

What are your dates ? flexible- probably arrive 11/2

Dining plan ? flexible

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? I like to be at the parks early but can stay up late also

I would like to room with 3 other people so the costs stay low.

Hi mommyofthreeboys!
Thanks for posting! I think we will be getting more posts as more people decide for certain to join.

I don't know about rooming with 3 other people though. You might have a hard time with that one. The group plans to stay at Pop Century and those rooms only have two beds and are kind of small.

I think 3 people in there would be too crowded for most. But I am sure you'll be able to find someone to room with. :thumbsup2

mommyofthreeboys, I don't know if you will be able to find 3 other roommates. What you might get though is someone who has booked with an AP discount or another code of some type so the cost of the room will be quite reasonable (and probably one of the smallest costs on the trip). I know many were able to book POP with the 40% off code so the cost was only $66/night.

I hope I get to come on this trip and meet everybody :goodvibes

Just a word of advice for those looking for a roommate. :)

I think the best thing for you to do if you really want a roomie is to start chatting on the chat thread.

You DO NOT have to read the whole thing. You can just pop on whenever you can and join whatever the current topic of conversation is.
Also to post on the introduction thread if you haven't already.

By putting yourself out there, and letting others get to know you, as well as you getting to know others, that is how you will find someone you click with and could be a potential roomie.

Also those who haven't submitted a pic to me yet, I'd love it if you would do that. We have our pics up on the front page of the chat thread as well as a few of the newer ladies.

Just a thought. ;)

Dis Name : Jordansmomma, Debbie

Do you like the room cold or warm ? I don't like to be cold

Do you sleep with the TV on ? I am good with it on or off

Do you smoke ? nope

Are you a bathroom hog ? no, about 20 minutes and i am ready to go

What are your dates ? depends on my school schedule.

Dining plan ? doesnt matter, would like to try it but if not then no big deal.

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? I am both, but I can be pretty quiet and make my way out the door with out waking anyone up.

Another suggestion for those looking for a roommate. Take it upon yourself to contact someone who looks like they might be a good match and "chat" with them for a bit. That will help you find out a bit better if you're compatible other than your basic info.

I'm just starting to think about joining you ladies. It turns out that I'll probably be renewing my Annual Pass and I'd like to get the most/best use of it as possible.

DIS name: Mickeefan - Julie

Do you like the room cold or warm ? on the cooler side

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? no

Do you sleep with the TV on ? no

Do you smoke ? no

Are you a bathroom hog ? no

What are your dates ? Probably 11/1-5 (not sure, yet)

Dining plan ? doesn't matter to me

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? A little of both, I guess.

I'm just starting to think about joining you ladies. It turns out that I'll probably be renewing my Annual Pass and I'd like to get the most/best use of it as possible.

That's great!! We'd love to have you!! :cool1: Stop by the chat thread so you can get to know some of the ladies.
There are pics from last years trip on the front page. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter