*2007 Ladies Only Trip* Who needs a roommate thread !!

Bump!
14.gif

:cool1: Who Needs A Roommate For The Ladies Only 2007 Trip ?? :cool1:

Do you like the room cold or warm ? Cold when I sleep (menopause is a wonderful thing)

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? My DF tells me that I snore sometimes

Do you sleep with the TV on ? No

Do you smoke ? YES

Are you a bathroom hog ? No

What are your dates ? Flexible, could go for the entire time or for some part, whichever works best for any suitable roommate

Dining plan ? Either way

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? :woohoo:
Night owl

Are there NO other smokers out there?

Darla

Dis Name : MPHARJ, Katie

Do you like the room cold or warm ? I don't like to be cold

Do you snore or grind your teeth ? I hope I don't snore, but I don't know because I'm asleep

Do you sleep with the TV on ? I sometimes fall asleep with it on

Do you smoke ? No

Are you a bathroom hog ? No, but like to take a nice hot shower to get moving

What are your dates ? either 10/31-11-6 or 11/1-11/6

Dining plan ? yes

Night owl, early bird or I don't give a crap because i'm in Disney ?? don't give a crap

Hi ladies.

I know it seems that this thread doesn't see much action, and it doesn't. lol

Most of the ladies from last year are either staying solo this time or they are bringing a friend or they are staying with their roomie from last time.

So those of you that are new this year, the best thing to do is get chatting amongst yourselves. See if anyone seems like someone you'd like to stay with. Look at the answers they put down and maybe send them a PM to see if they are interested.

Or come and chat with us on the CB (Bag Ladies thread) and get to know some people there. Maybe you can pick up a roomie along the way then.

But if you want a roomie just posting here isn't enough. You will have to do a little more legwork on your own to make that happen.

I had a great time with my roomie from last year. We are still in touch all the time and we are staying together again. So it can work, it will just take some effort if that's what you want.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter