2007 The year in Riddles thread (renamed)

Last edited by L107ANGEL : Today at 04:11 PM. Reason: Wheres the proper jubilation Lou?!

Lou doesn't do "proper jubilation":snooty:

::yes:: for everyone:hug:

I swear M and I are having a feast to celebrate its finally over with. Even R said yesterday "Mom this will forever be known as the year of hell"
I said don't use that word. She said why its a place. I said too bad, don't use that word, she said fine how about the word sucked?
Don't know where she gets it from:angel:

Just a few more hours Angel...and this year will be no more than a memory!:hug:

I swear M and I are having a feast to celebrate its finally over with. Even R said yesterday "Mom this will forever be known as the year of hell"
I said don't use that word. She said why its a place. I said too bad, don't use that word, she said fine how about the word sucked?
Don't know where she gets it from:angel:
I love that kid:rotfl: make sure you give them both a hug and kiss from me!
Just a few more hours Angel...and this year will be no more than a memory!:hug:

exactly! nothing but good thoughts and great times in the new year

in classic me style she was leaving for a party at a cousins, I tell mom to hold on and and gave her a hug, reinstated the promise (any drinking or drugging call us NOW), and said Happy Anniversary to her :rotfl: can you imagine living with me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter