2008 Cruise Points

Not yet, I just checked the DVC website. Every now and then someone will post that they have called to check, and we are told "any day now".

Waiting, waiting, waiting.:rolleyes1

We're waiting right there with you.:rolleyes1 Wanting to do the 3 nighter the first Thursday in Jan of 08. Very frustrating having to wait.:headache:

I just called again tonight...no word... :headache: We have a 4 n booked on the Wonder for next summer - going by the '07 charts we have enough points - just hoping they don't go up TOO much.....

i called a couple days ago and they couldnt give me an answer.
before they said it was the mid of february then it was the end of feb then the end of march now they dont know. it keeps getting delayed.

I'm beginning to wonder if the cruises will no longer be available to book using points.:confused3

I'm beginning to wonder if the cruises will no longer be available to book using points.:confused3

You could still book not knowing. I did. They will call when the points are up. At this time you have the choice to keep the resurvation or cancelling. I did not want to wait any longer. We are on the June 1st Mexican Riveria. I had to take my third choice for a room. the rest were booked. Doing it this way it holds the room for you. I think we will have enought points for two of us not three and we will have to pay for the third one. I wanted to be safe and at least have a room.;)

Hi wltdsnyfan, if you don't mind I had a question. Do you pay for the third person when you know what the points will be, or did you have to pay for that person now based on this years cash price?

Hi wltdsnyfan, if you don't mind I had a question. Do you pay for the third person when you know what the points will be, or did you have to pay for that person now based on this years cash price?
This is what they told me. When they call to tell me what the points will be If I have enought for 2 of us they will use the points (if I tell them to) then I would pay for the 3rd person at the current 3rd person rate. Does this help and make sense.

Yes, thank you.

We were waiting for the point charts for Apr 08. We are planning on using points for DH and myself, and paying cash for the kids. I was debating calling now, but I wasn't sure if I had to pay for the kids now, and wasn't sure if we would change our minds depending on the points.

The points were released today!

For January sailings (what I'm looking at) the points are the same as they are in 2007.
4 Nights
A-82 or $642
Child-51 or $354
Small Child-18 or $163.63

Good luck to all!

For January sailings (what I'm looking at) the points are the same as they are in 2007.
4 Nights
A-82 or $642
Child-51 or $354

Good luck to all!

How did you find out? They're still not on the DVC website - did they call you or did you call them?! Anxious to get home tonite so I can call about our ressie for next Aug.!!!:woohoo:

4 Nights
A-82 or $642
Child-51 or $354

Good luck to all!
First Hi Neighbor. I live in the northwest sub's of chicago.

Do tell! Do tell! Were did you get the above rates.

thanks
:yay:

Ok! Now that they are out I wound how long it is going to take for them to call the people that booked before they came out? I wish they would put them on the web site so I can figure out what we are going to have to do.;)

Ok! Now that they are out I wound how long it is going to take for them to call the people that booked before they came out? I wish they would put them on the web site so I can figure out what we are going to have to do.;)

I couldn't stand the waiting and since tonight was their late night I called them!! :thumbsup2 You still have about 15 min. before they close...call 'em!

I couldn't stand the waiting and since tonight was their late night I called them!! :thumbsup2 You still have about 15 min. before they close...call 'em!

Oh well as you can see I am to late and they are closed. :sad1: If I don't hear from them by Next thursday I will have to give them a call. I would call Saturday but I am not going to be home.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter