2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back Monday night. I found that we did not need all the snack credits as much as we might in the hot weather, we love iced tea. We mostly tossed the disgusting prepackaged desserts and used our snack credits for better dessert options. Even at that we ended up with many extra credits left and used them for fudge at Goofy's, it was easier to haul home, and plan to use it for our Christmas Eve Buffet table.

Thank you to all of you who have helped with this thread, one a whole lot more :lovestruc, it made a lot of difference in our choices and there were many that we would not have known of otherwise. The most notable was the Writer's Stop where we found the most amazing array of goodies.

Slightly Goofy

I used my snack credits to get lots of treats at the Main st. Candy Store
on my last day to bring home as "stocking suffers:thumbsup2
But a warning if you are flying.. Don't get a candy apple as they don't travel well :confused3 It was melted. So DH & I had to eat it. It was still great but the candy melted down about 2 inches :rotfl2:

Hey JJ and everyone. has anyone ideas about what snacks are available at disney's wide world of sports. we will be there in Mar 2010 and will attend a braves pre season ball game.

thanks

don

We'll be there in January 16-23, 2010 for the 3v3 Soccer Tournament. I'm told that the only snacks are chocolate chip cookies and I think muffins, but I'm going to check to see if they will allow soup or other items as snacks. I'll report back when I return.

the smoothies at Auntie Gravity's are now 4.19. are they no longer on the confirmed snack list for DDP?
just 2 more sleeps till our trip!!!:banana:

I'm pretty sure they were $4.19 when we were there in September, and they still took snack credits for them. They had the snack icon next to them, and I got several.

the smoothies at Auntie Gravity's are now 4.19. are they no longer on the confirmed snack list for DDP?
just 2 more sleeps till our trip!!!:banana:

Didn't try there specifically, but we had $4.19 smoothies/frozen coffee drinks several different places on the plan last week so I wouldn't assume anything has changed. There are a fair number of snacks that have nudged up above the $4 mark but have not been eliminated, making that guideline less and less useful as time passes.

Does the list of snacks go through major changes from year to year? or is it safe to print the list off for a trip in late January?

We were there the first week in Dec and the person in front of me at Main Street Bakery tried to get an Ice Cream Sand with a snack credit and was told it no longer counts :sad2:

We were there the first week in Dec and the person in front of me at Main Street Bakery tried to get an Ice Cream Sand with a snack credit and was told it no longer counts :sad2:

How odd...I wonder if the cast member was unsure and just said it wasn't a snack. I was there Thanksgiving and we used snack credit on those 2X! :cool2:

a new 2010 snack list will not be available until late Jan/early Feb when we receive feedback from returning guests.

a new 2010 snack list will not be available until late Jan/early Feb when we receive feedback from returning guests.

A million thanks for all your work in keeping the snack list going! It is hard to believe we'll be ready for a new one soon. We won't be back until July but will definitely fill you in on any new/changed snacks.

BTW I think I forgot from our last trip to post: BC Marketplace key lime tarts and Hurricane Hannah's virgin pina coladas. The last one was a shock to me as we always paid OOP for those.

A million thanks for all your work in keeping the snack list going! It is hard to believe we'll be ready for a new one soon. We won't be back until July but will definitely fill you in on any new/changed snacks.

BTW I think I forgot from our last trip to post: BC Marketplace key lime tarts and Hurricane Hannah's virgin pina coladas. The last one was a shock to me as we always paid OOP for those.

Thank you Robyn. You didn't forget. I read your TR on the BC thread and added them here. I'm still working on DH for an August trip. We need to decide soon as the 7 month window opens up in a few weeks (DVC)

MK
Eggroll Wagon/Adventureland:
Vegetable Egg Roll $2.00 (for some strange reason the pork & shrimp roll is not included)

I asked the CM at the cart if I could get the pork & shrimp egg roll so he gave it a try and it went through. I did this on December 26.

I don't know if this is true everywhere or not, but the CMs at POFQ had to ring in the Divies cookies as regular cookies in order for them to be eligible for the DDP. Management knows this and tells them to go ahead and ring them in as something else and record them on their spoilage sheets. It seems strange but apparently the Divies cookies are not set up in the computers as DDP eligible even though they're supposed to be. Divies cookies are special allergy cookies.

I'm heading to WDW on Jan. 16 and will be spending a few days at the DWWS. I'll let you know if there are any snacks "outside of the norm" like their soup (as you can get at Mara and Sunshine Seasons) or smoothies. It's always nice to know if the athletes can get something other than cookies and popcorn. Thanks again for keeping this list, it's excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter