2011 Swap Calendar

Yes, it is ;). We decided in May that we cannot wait until next April to go to the World, so when I found really cheap airfare (non-stop under $650 for the three of us round trip!) I booked a trip for Thanksgiving. We're going to *try* to keep it as a surprise for Morgan...So far, so good...But I stink at keeping secrets!

Interest thread is up.

yay! great price on the airfare! good luck keeping it a secret!! I'm attempting to surprise Megan with DLR over Pres Day weekend, so far so good!

heading over to check out the cruise swap....

Yes, it is ;). We decided in May that we cannot wait until next April to go to the World, so when I found really cheap airfare (non-stop under $650 for the three of us round trip!) I booked a trip for Thanksgiving. We're going to *try* to keep it as a surprise for Morgan...So far, so good...But I stink at keeping secrets!

Interest thread is up.

We weill be there the Sunday through Tuesday before Thanksgiving- its my birthday trip and we are staying at BLT. We will have to try and get together if you are there some of the same days.

Rebecca

We weill be there the Sunday through Tuesday before Thanksgiving- its my birthday trip and we are staying at BLT. We will have to try and get together if you are there some of the same days.

Rebecca

We come in on the 17th (Thursday) and fly home on Thanksgiving night (the 24th). I'd love to meet up with you!

Okay, I'm swap free so anything will work for me ;) So how about signups on July 14th, with a due date of September 15th?

Do you possibly have an idea of the categories yet? I make my big annual shopping trip next weekend:goodvibes And - I'm so excited-one of my classes that I am taking is going to be using metallic cardstock...can't wait. Would prefer to pick up paper at the warehouse sale if there is anything I definitley want to make for the swaps.

Thanks!!!

Do you possibly have an idea of the categories yet? I make my big annual shopping trip next weekend:goodvibes And - I'm so excited-one of my classes that I am taking is going to be using metallic cardstock...can't wait. Would prefer to pick up paper at the warehouse sale if there is anything I definitley want to make for the swaps.

Thanks!!!

Probably similar to last year, Card Swap 2010. I know you're always up for Christmas and I always look forward to them! Do you have any suggestions?

Probably similar to last year, Card Swap 2010. I know you're always up for Christmas and I always look forward to them! Do you have any suggestions?

Perfect...never thought to look there...:idea:

I'll definitely be in for Christmas...trying to decide if I should do another sympathy card, or something different like an "edgier" valentine's day card in really bright and bold colors. Decisions...decisions!

Nan--I changed the dates for the event swap a little bit.

New dates are: Sign-ups July 11, 2011 due date September 19, 2011

Thanks, Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl...

I will update this weekend.....
I need to get the links on the OP this weekend.. things have just been nuts lately so I'm trying to catch up...

I am going to open planner sign-ups on July 15th- sometime- I don't now my schedule yet for the day and they will be due October 15th.

Rebecc

I would like to put my page sketch swap back on the calendar. Sing up dates - July 24 through July 29. Due date of September 29th.

This doesn't need as long as other swaps because the layout is done for you. You just need to pick your title, papers and accents.

Will start picking sketches, feel free to send me any that you have a hankering to do.

I would like to put my page sketch swap back on the calendar. Sing up dates - July 24 through July 29. Due date of September 29th.

This doesn't need as long as other swaps because the layout is done for you. You just need to pick your title, papers and accents.

Will start picking sketches, feel free to send me any that you have a hankering to do.

:yay::yay::yay:So excited:yay::yay::yay: I'm happy you're feeling so much better Ann :hug:

Oh, she may have put 20#s on but you wouldn't know it!!! She looks very healthy!!!!
I may be in for a page set or two.. I just need to think things through... Stress level is hitting with fair coming up.. lots going on the next 2 weeks..

I will update the board tomorrow w/ the dates and stuff....

My brain is fried from sorting the epcot swap...

I have updated everything.. please make sure your due dates are correct...

Also, if you have completed a swap make sure you post it there.. I've tried to be real good about knowing when the swaps are complete but if I'm not participating in them, I could miss them..

Thank you!!!!

Nan, the dates for the card and card candy swaps are as follows - signups on July 14th, with a due date of September 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter