2011 Swap Calendar

Hey guys,

I haven't been around in awhile, and I still haven't done much scrapping. So even though it is a couple months away, I've been thinking about my paper piecing swap. I think because I have not accomplished my scrapping goals yet, that I want to put this swap on hold until later in the year. August looks to be a busy month on the swap calendar, so hopefully this won't be too disappointing for people. But if someone else wants to host this round, go right ahead.

Hope ~ we will put it on hold until you are ready for it.. Sorry, I did not see this post til today!

I would love to take over this swap. I can post an interest thread to see if people would like signups in June (real soon) or July (7th/8th) and have it due late September. Please let me know if this works!

I will get back with you... as there are a lot of swaps going on right now..and I would rather get several finished and returned before opening up another... I know the girls are handling it well but I would feel better if we had more open swaps closed out... Thanks for your understanding.

I will get back with you... as there are a lot of swaps going on right now..and I would rather get several finished and returned before opening up another... I know the girls are handling it well but I would feel better if we had more open swaps closed out... Thanks for your understanding.

No problem! It didn't look like there was much due in September, but I do see that things really clear out later in the year. Just keep the idea on the back burner and let me know later when a good time would be!

Ohhh count me in for the paper Peiceing swap... I have been making pages from my swap stuff like crazy this is a first for me I'm a swap Horder no more. Can I ask a HUGE favor for the future ABC swap's Im going through my past ABC baggies and some of these letters I have no idea what they are for...Can hostesses think about asking for what the letter or set stands for on the labels...I will do this myself in the future. I know the "disney colors" one doesnt count but like the disney ABC's some of these letters Im like What the.....:confused3 FYI I'm donating most of my WDW and misc swap items I received to a special ed school. I heard they want peices so the kids can make pages and since some kids can handle siccors pre-made peices are perfect for them :) Just a thought if you want to thin out your stashes.:rolleyes:

Oh and Please update the calender Sept 5th will be the new sign-up date for the DL/DCA swap since nobody signed up for my first try :confused3 Oh well.... Better luck later on Love you all TTFN

Swappers, I have heard back from Michellepooh in regards to the cruise swap. She is extremely busy at home currently so it would be easier for someone else to take it over if there is interest in it happening now... We could always push it back a few months if the next hostess needs some time to get things organized.

Thanks!

Swappers, I have heard back from Michellepooh in regards to the cruise swap. She is extremely busy at home currently so it would be easier for someone else to take it over if there is interest in it happening now... We could always push it back a few months if the next hostess needs some time to get things organized.

Thanks!

I'd love to take this on, if people don't want to wait.

Jennifer, if you want it.. feel free to take it... I don't cruise so I would be of no use hosting it... just let me know when your dates are and have fun with it!!! ;)

I know the cruise swap is like the DL swap with few people in a bunch
of groups. If there is enough interest I would be in for a few groups. If not I
Can wait.

Those dates work.. just let me know when you finalize.... thanks for taking this over! The girls will appreciate it who have been so looking forward to this... now back to the 4-H scrapbook before tonights meeting.... thanks again.

Are you going to have an interest thread for the cruise swap or just sign-ups? I am going to be out of town late this week and weekend and really want to join.:goodvibes

Jen, will it have general cruise stuff or all DCL???? we are going on the NCL Pride of America HI cruise in April, so I might be interested in general things!

I didn't do the cruise swap last year, but I did before, and I remember it having a few general "beach" or beachy colors groups. I'll keep that in mind as I figure out groups. (And try not to be too jealous :) ).

I didn't do the cruise swap last year, but I did before, and I remember it having a few general "beach" or beachy colors groups. I'll keep that in mind as I figure out groups. (And try not to be too jealous :) ).

I will take a look then....well this trip is courtesy of my mom, she's taking us and both brothers and families 9 of us in total!!!....wants to take one more family trip before she get's in her words "to old to walk"! not how I wanted to see HI, but the price is right LOL....Megan and I will have to go back someday by ourselves!

Would it be insane to join the cruise swap when I know I can't use the pieces until 2013???

I'll try to get an interest thread up tomorrow. ;)

Thank You Thank You!!!:worship:

Normally there have a few color groups that can be used for anything.

SIOH- Start collecting stuff for the cruise book now! It will build the excitement and you will take a ton of pics.

is that a new ticker I see Jennifer???? :woohoo:

Yes, it is ;). We decided in May that we cannot wait until next April to go to the World, so when I found really cheap airfare (non-stop under $650 for the three of us round trip!) I booked a trip for Thanksgiving. We're going to *try* to keep it as a surprise for Morgan...So far, so good...But I stink at keeping secrets!

Interest thread is up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter