2011 Swap Calendar

Traci & Cheryl, thank you so much for updating this thread with your changes.. it's greatly appreciated.. with school ending only 8 weeks away we are jam packed here between school/sports/clubs/new organization memberships/programs/field trips that I don't always have a chance to read through the swap threads since I'm not in them...

Danielle, let me know what you decide on the ABC Topic Swap.

Nan - I looked back over the calendar and June seems kinda open too. I think I will post a thread and see if our swappers would prefer June or September. I will get back to you on which they prefer. The summer work well for me because things kinda slow down during that time (at least for us), but the others may not have the same situations. I will let you know.

Danielle - are you still doing the character swap next month or are you moving that? I am hoping my life is settled now for good and am looking forward to that one!

Character swap is definitely a go - it's one of my favorites. I'm trying to put together a list of what to do right now. Will post in the next couple days to see what everyone thinks and if I'm missing any characters. Was thinking I would set it up like the MK swap - some single element groups and some small page kits. I love the page kits and wish I had signed up for more of them in the MK swap. We got a lot of fantastic sets and they make putting your books together so easy. Any special requests for the character swap?

Nan, I will try and get an interest thread up in a few days for the paperclip swap, need to get things unpacked, washed and organized first!

Nan - could I put an Outside the Parks ELEMENT swap up in May? I know DIT plans to host a page swap, but this would be strictly elements. If DIT wants to do both, that's fine too. Just let me know!! Thanks a bunch!

Nan - Here's what I'm planning for the Character and ABC Swaps

Signups: Character - elements only May 2nd
ABC - elements only June 6th

Due Date: July 25th for both.

Hope you have a great weekend,
Danielle

Nan - could I put an Outside the Parks ELEMENT swap up in May? I know DIT plans to host a page swap, but this would be strictly elements. If DIT wants to do both, that's fine too. Just let me know!! Thanks a bunch!

You might touch base with DIT and discuss this with her first. Thanks.

Nan - Here's what I'm planning for the Character and ABC Swaps

Signups: Character - elements only May 2nd
ABC - elements only June 6th

Due Date: July 25th for both.

Hope you have a great weekend,
Danielle

I will get you on the books.

So what was the verdict? I would love to see a color swap as well!

I have had my hands full lately so this was pushed to the bottom of the list.. Will check now.

ETA: have sent an PM to both ZTH & PBF. I hope to hear something by the end of the weekend... thank you for your understanding.. I will be in and out all weekend due to family commitments so I will let you know something on Monday.

Update: Pm'd with ZTH... She said to go ahead and open it up to another hostess. She has her hands full with real life so would hate to not give her full devotion to it.. Thank you Danica!!! Like I told you before you are a gem!!!!

Nan, I've told Erin that she can gladly have the Outside of the Parks element swap (and the page one too if she wants it). With starting to work fulltime and everything else going on, I'm just not in a good mindset to hostess anything so I was going to ask to drop the page swap for that anyway. I think elements will draw much more interest than pages.

Thanks!

Stephanie

OK...can we do Out of the Park Elements sign-ups on May 9th at 9 am please? I will get an interest thread up soon.

Thank you DIT. I wanted her to talk to you directly but I knew your schedule had to be pretty busy with work and graduation stuff in process.

LM3Ks I will get you on the books.... elements, as DIT stated, will probably be better than pages.... it allows for easier addition of photos... I sometimes don't take things in specific direction as directed by a page.

Nan - the swappers for the ABC swap are asking that we hold signups beginning May 20th. Can I please change to that date? Will keep the due date the same.
Sorry to have to change it -some have vacation time planned and want to work on the pieces while they are off.

NO more swaps with May sign ups..that month is packed!!!! :) I know its easier to do sign ups and work through the summer but I don't want anyone to get overwhelmed....

Keep up the great work everyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter