2014 anybody?

Hi everyone. I am also in the initial planning stages of cruise & WDW in May 2014. My daughter & I had 2 weeks in WDW & 4 night cruise in May 2012. Since I've been home all I can think about is going back. This time I've convinced my husband to come too. So we are planning 7 night cruise followed by 2 weeks at WDW. Maybe stopping over in Vegas on way there or back - depends on flights.

April for us. New York, San Fran, Washington and WDW and Harry Potter. Not sure which order yet, we will be away over Easter so need to work out the best way to attack this. Have a trip report kinda started and will update it and but on the departure board when I get a little more organised,

becpee said:
So, whose going to start their PTR?

I don't want it to be me :laughing:

popcorn::

I've for nothing to go on yet for Hawaii ;) Other than I plan to go shopping and maybe come home via DLR. airfares etc are too early to book :( But I've told DH I'm going and to mind the kids while I'm gone :)

This thread makes me feel less crazy for planning my wdw trip in December 2014 :rotfl:

I desperately want to go in December because I am a sucker for Christmas and feel that my first trip will be extra magical :goodvibes:

Also deciding between Hawaii or the Caribbean for the same trip D:

Ok, I am putting this out there to the Disney gods. We want to go in Sept 2014, NY, WDW and lots of other places. Just need to finances !

Isn't it double winnings for divisions 2-6 in Gold Lotto this week? A second division prize would come in handy to the trip fund :)

We are planning on Sept/Oct 2014 to WDW, Freedom of the Seas cruise and New York.

It will take a fair of bit of hard saving but I am determined to do it.

We are planning on Sept/Oct 2014 to WDW, Freedom of the Seas cruise and New York.

It will take a fair of bit of hard saving but I am determined to do it.

It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it ;)

I started a new budget in the new year and we're being tight, tighter than i've ever been :lmao:

And quite honestly, we must have been wasting alot of money, because already we've saved a very decent amount :eek:

67 weeks to go :blush:

Hey crazyfox, we might see you there!
I too absolutely love the parks at Christmas and would love to see WDW for the first time in the holidays! We are just waiting to finalise our dates when our beloved DD makes up her mind what she is doing! We still have a bit of time before we start booking anything, but I do have the itinerary all ready to go!

And here's to the super savers in us all.:cheer2:It is truly amazing when you put your mind to it, what you can achieve and like you said becepee, it can add up pretty quick!:thumbsup2

We don't spend any of our change or $5.00 notes any more and we have seperate money boxes for the gold coins, silver coins and the $5.00 notes. I did this for our last trip and was so happy when we busted them open to find loads to bank! We have longer to save this time round, so hoping we may even fill them up!!!

One thing we have just added in is Las Vegas. It wasn't on our original itinerary, but because it is our 20th wedding anniversary next year, we have decided to renew our vows and have Elvis perform the ceremony! Only in Vegas:cool1:

Hey crazyfox, we might see you there!
I too absolutely love the parks at Christmas and would love to see WDW for the first time in the holidays! We are just waiting to finalise our dates when our beloved DD makes up her mind what she is doing! We still have a bit of time before we start booking anything, but I do have the itinerary all ready to go!

One thing we have just added in is Las Vegas. It wasn't on our original itinerary, but because it is our 20th wedding anniversary next year, we have decided to renew our vows and have Elvis perform the ceremony! Only in Vegas:cool1:

We plan on going to WDW for the first time at Christmas too, but in 2015 (so far away! :sad:) and we want to combine that trip with our wedding anniversary, but ours is only 10 years. Well done on your 20 years, what an achievement!

We did think of renewing our vows on our trip to Vegas this year, as DS keeps saying he'd like to see us get married (he is confused about why he wasn't at our first wedding!) but I'm not sure it's appropriate because we are travelling with my friend who recently lost her husband.

So maybe we could defer our vow renewal until the next trip instead and do it in Vegas too! Ours is NYE, which we did plan on spending in NY but I am put off by the completely outrageous costs I keep reading about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter