2015 Christmas Parade Taping?

Laura12

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an idea of when the Christmas Parade taping will occur?

Does anyone have an idea of when the Christmas Parade taping will occur?

Last year they were setup for it on dec 1 (did a backstage tour and saw the video trucks ready to go), originally announced it would be dec 4-8 and the rain finally stopped and it happened dec 6-7. (I think 7, 6th was my last day). I think every year it's somewhere in that first week, the same week no discounts are offered (probably to get the crowd levels down to tape is my theory). The blogs start to post about it near mid november so watch the blogs.

Bumping thread...also interested in any information about the Christmas parade taping dates this year and the entertainers that will be performing or on site. Thanks!

Given past history I would bet Dec 4-5. It usually takes place on the first weekend in December.

As said, first week-weekend of dec historically with blogs and newspaper starting to announce exactly when around mid november. It's generally a 4 day window and last year it did push because of weather but only a couple days.

Is the parade a special ticket, also is it crazy busy in the park that day?

Thanks
Jack

One time I was there when they were taping it (maybe 4 years ago?) and we didn't even notice until we went over to the Magic Kingdom! The crowds may be a bit bigger, but I think a lot of locals come in.

We were going to go over that weekend and we couldn't get a room! We switched to the next weekend and had no problem.

Wondering when it will be taped at Disneyland. Heard it is usually mid-late November. Can anyone confirm this?

Disneyland's is early November, it is usually taped before the "Holidays at DLR" season kicks off, usually long before the Christmas decorating is finished.

Keep an eye out and eventually the date gets leaked, too many marching bands, etc. to keep the secret.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter