2015 Rate Watch

Count me in...

We just returned on the 7th and I can't wait to book next year's trip!! The waiting is soooooo hard. ;)

Carla

Late April for me. Question though, does anyone know if the 2015 rates and the annual pass discounts come out at the same time, or is that always afterwards? (first time as ap holder)

Always after. This year discounts for late April was in January.

Also waiting for 2015 prices!!! Hoping to book for week before Presidents Day @ Pop!!

I even have my ADR's figured out!

Just chipping in that I have been going for the past three years during the week before Presidents Day and it has been great (even 2013 when I was there on Mardi Gras); crowds not bad at all, resort rates as low as they get, and when the weather is nice, it's beautiful. I had a couple of COLD mornings in 2012 and a couple of days in 2014 that dripped rain off and on, but for the most part weather was lovely, temps in the 70s, very comfortable.

I have only two negatives with February: One is, I miss Splash Mountain (down for refurb in 2013 and 2014, and the only reason it was open in 2012 was because BTMRR was closed for a lengthy refurb at the time). The other is, I hate hate hate driving in any winter precip, and I worry about getting back and forth to my home airport. Since Easter is so early next year (April 5) I'm actually looking at April 18-24 for my dates in 2015. We'll see.

We had to cancel our August 2014 trip so we are anxiously awaiting the rates to book for 2015. Looking 8/7 - 8/15 POFQ. Check every day two or three times.....the wait is killing me...

I received an email from Universal Studios and their 2015 rates are already out but I don't know for how long. Hopefully, Disney will follow suit soon.

We're already booked room only for Jan 2015...we're very resort specific, so we'd go at rack rates although it would be a shorter trip
Can't wait for rates to be released!!! My 180+ ADR window opens before the rates are likely to be announced and I'm worried the system will dump my ADRs when we switch to a package :/

Looking for dates Jan 11-16th.......cruise tentatively booked for Jan 16-24.

RO or FD..... would be a huge bonus too

We are leaving on our first WDW trip in 10 days!!!!! So excited!!!! I'm also planning to go in August 2015!!! Can't wait for rates to come out. This year is going to be a short visit at WDW because we are also going on a cruise. So I'm really looking forward to having a whole week there next year!!!! I want to book it so it'll really feel like I get to go again! :-)

I can't wait to see rates either!! Still trying to figure out when to go... Summer or a long weekend from school so we can avoid crowds.... Thanks for all the posts and ideas here... may go to Universal one day to see Diagon Alley....

Going in January 2015... 7 months away and no rates yet...:confused3

We're already booked room only for Jan 2015...we're very resort specific, so we'd go at rack rates although it would be a shorter trip
Can't wait for rates to be released!!! My 180+ ADR window opens before the rates are likely to be announced and I'm worried the system will dump my ADRs when we switch to a package :/

Try not to worry as one doesn't have anything to do with the other (except when making ADRs for +10). When you change from RO to a package, your ADRs will still be intact :thumbsup2.

Going in January 2015... 7 months away and no rates yet...:confused3

The new rates should be out sometime mid-July :). For the longest time, August was when they were released, but the last few years Disney has released them as early as June/July.

Our Easter trip is in the works ~ April 2-12. We'll have two family suites at AOA. Three if my sister and I can talk my parents into going.:wizard::wizard:

I am hoping for some fall discounts, so rate watching for September or October 2015. If I can get Free Dining, then maybe I can convince my MIL to stay on property the entire 7 day trip. :goodvibes

Glad I found post.. guess this is why on the site you can't go past 12/31/14 ?? They won't let you make any ressies or even look at possible dates yet?? :confused3

Why do UK guests get to book before US guests? I saw on another thread that people in UK were already booked for August of next year.

Anyone know?

Why do UK guests get to book before US guests? I saw on another thread that people in UK were already booked for August of next year.

Anyone know?

Because it costs a LOT of $$$$ to fly to the US , and they tend to stay 2 weeks or more. Not sure that a trip of the magnitude could typically be planned for in 6 months or less. It is the same reason they only offer UK visitors "double discounts" - a Disney Vacation is a large financial and time commitment. Disney understands that and makes the trip as inviting as they can for overseas visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter