2015 Roll Call

Do you feel like adding a 'drunk and disorderly' to your repertoire?

:scratchin I've always wanted one.

Now THAT caught my husband's attention!! :lmao: Especially since I'm more of a Shirley Temple kind of gal :cutie: .

Since I've never been drunk, per se, I have no idea if I will transition to "disorderly" or not :confused3 . I think even Steve would be interested to see what might transpire :rotfl2: . "What happens in Orlando, stays in Orlando".....right?

Now THAT caught my husband's attention!! :lmao: Especially since I'm more of a Shirley Temple kind of gal :cutie: .

Since I've never been drunk, per se, I have no idea if I will transition to "disorderly" or not :confused3 . I think even Steve would be interested to see what might transpire :rotfl2: . "What happens in Orlando, stays in Orlando".....right?

YouTube here we come

April 7-19. Flying into Orlando then next day heading to St Pete beach for five nights. Back to Orlando on Monday, then home next Sunday. Will be overlapping with number 2 son and his family for a couple of days, looking forward to that.

May 4-7 at BeachClub! Then a week at St. Pete's beach. First time doing such a short stay at Disney.

Flying out of Halifax direct to MCO on Jan 31-Feb 21st. So anxious to get out of the cold tundra that is my life right now LOL! Staying off site, just the hubby and I in a house rental. Got 7 day tickets and FP+ all lined up for WDW parks and premier season passes for Universal/IOA. I did the math and it was cheaper to buy the most expensive season pass then buy 3-4 day tickets with express pass add on.

This is only our 3rd trip in 3 years but I can't wait to leave:)

Just booked for May 20-30 staying Port Orleans Riverside. We had stayed just this pass October and fell in love with the resort. Flying direct from Montreal booked our flights on Monday as Air Canada had their seat sale going on.

Slightly edited from the original

'Twas the night before Disney and all through the house,
Not one suitcase was packed, not even close!

The suitcases we’ll pack in a panic before bed,
to see visions of flight delays dancing in our heads.

Off to the Airport our party we’ll go,
to pace back and forth wildly, praying for no snow.

When all of a sudden came a thunderous crash, it was my Wife yelling "get off that Damn Disboards you slacker and get upstairs to pack"!

..... Oh well. Dance away Dance away Dance away all ........
So much for my attempt at Poetry ... must avoid a pre-vacation brawl.....

:yay:

Slightly edited from the original 'Twas the night before Disney and all through the house, Not one suitcase was packed, not even close! The suitcases we’ll pack in a panic before bed, to see visions of flight delays dancing in our heads. Off to the Airport our party we’ll go, to pace back and forth wildly, praying for no snow. When all of a sudden came a thunderous crash, it was my Wife yelling "get off that Damn Disboards you slacker and get upstairs to pack"! ..... Oh well. Dance away Dance away Dance away all ........ So much for my attempt at Poetry ... must avoid a pre-vacation brawl..... :yay:

Awesome!! Have a great trip!!

Slightly edited from the original

'Twas the night before Disney and all through the house,
Not one suitcase was packed, not even close!

The suitcases we’ll pack in a panic before bed,
to see visions of flight delays dancing in our heads.

Off to the Airport our party we’ll go,
to pace back and forth wildly, praying for no snow.

When all of a sudden came a thunderous crash, it was my Wife yelling "get off that Damn Disboards you slacker and get upstairs to pack"!

..... Oh well. Dance away Dance away Dance away all ........
So much for my attempt at Poetry ... must avoid a pre-vacation brawl.....

:yay:

Safe travels, Ted. And have a wonderful trip!

Slightly edited from the original 'Twas the night before Disney and all through the house, Not one suitcase was packed, not even close! The suitcases we’ll pack in a panic before bed, to see visions of flight delays dancing in our heads. Off to the Airport our party we’ll go, to pace back and forth wildly, praying for no snow. When all of a sudden came a thunderous crash, it was my Wife yelling "get off that Damn Disboards you slacker and get upstairs to pack"! ..... Oh well. Dance away Dance away Dance away all ........ So much for my attempt at Poetry ... must avoid a pre-vacation brawl..... :yay:

See you there in a couple days! We have the same feelings as you! Hope everything goes smoothly!

We are visiting Hong Kong Disneyland in April, and Tokyo Disney in May.

I have a girl's trip planned for Disney World in August. Will be there August 1-9 and staying at OKW and BWV.

- I just returned from a short WDW trip (Jan 12-16). Weather was great for touring - but not so good for the pool.
- Magicbannds worked well with no issues.
- Fastpass + also worked well. We only had 1 day in the parks (EPCOT).
- We arrived 30 minutes after rope drop and waited only 10 minutes standby for Soarin. Our FP+ reservations were for Test Track, Mission Space and SpaceShip Earth. We even had time for a 4th FP+ on Soarin for later in the day before our diner reservation @ Teppan Edo (great meal) !.
- Crowds were low, lots of construction @ DTD.

Birthday trip for my kids Oct 4-9 at DLR. We're staying at PPH. Hubby's never been. I was there once in 2000, and before that in the 70's, so I'm REALLY looking forward to this. I wish Disney released the Halloween Trick Or Treat party dates NOW instead of in 5 months... seriously, how can a girl get planning done...? :hyper:

Just broke the 100 day mark until our 1st ever trip as a family. Getting exceited! Still havn't told the kids (7 & 4). Trying to come up with a way

Just broke the 100 day mark until our 1st ever trip as a family. Getting exceited! Still havn't told the kids (7 & 4). Trying to come up with a way

I'm going to create a scroll with the princesses on it, inviting the girls down to celebrate their birthdays with them.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this the night before, or wake them up at 5am the morning of :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter