2015 Roll Call

Eeeeeeeee TOMORROW!!

I may or may not have woken up at 4:30am this morning running around the house because I am excited out of my mind. We've been waiting to go back for three years! And we just got engaged!

I can't wait to see what fun things there are to do in the World as an engaged couple :goodvibes

Just under 3 months to go now! Booked this holiday back in October and I can't wait to get back into the Florida sunshine. My hubby hates pretty much all things Disney, and our last trip was all about the mouse, and the princesses, and every other character you can think of. So, I promised him a much more relaxed holiday this time. We are only doing 3 days at the Disney parks (only 2 for him) and 2 or 3 days at US/IOA! I'm really looking forward to that part cause I'm turning the big 5-0 and plan on spending it screaming my head off on Rip Ride Rockit in the front car with my very adventurous 7 year old! We are going to stay at The Hard Rock for the night, so we can take advantage of the perks of staying onsite!

I don't think I read anywhere of anyone staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. We stayed at this place last time, and I was so impressed with it, we are heading back there for 13 nights! Can't beat it in my opinion... 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (Master has a huge soaker tub), full kitchen, livingroom, laundry, 3 TVs, and so many pools and activities for everyone. Last time we had a view that was to die for and watched the fireworks every night we were in the room from our balcony. We will be having a few more down days just relaxing at the resort, so it's a great place to hang out, rent a cabana, swim, and chill! Fill up the cooler with beer for hubby and some water, juice, or pop for me and the kiddo. Sounds like a little piece of heaven. It's great being on "Disney Property" without the Disney price tag! Our 13 nights are just over $1300 all taxes and fees included!

Unfortunately, we are not flying direct this time, have a 4.5 hour layover in Montreal, but I'm okay with that (I grew up there) and I'm going to find someone to deliver some delicious pizza to me at the airport! LOL Renting a full-size car with a free upgrade to premium class, so I can hit the malls whenever I want and we can come and go as we please at the parks. I don't drink alcohol (might have to have a few on my 50th though) so we always go out to eat and hubby can drink his beer while I'm the DD! His favourite restaurant was Joe's Crab Shack, so we'll be back there a couple times. I love having a full size fridge that I load with plenty of cold drinks and snacks, as well as breakfast items! I hate wasting my time eating out in the morning, and we can have just about anything with a full kitchen. I don't cook on holiday, but I don't mind taking care of breakfast in the mornings. Cereal, juice, tea, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, instant oatmeal... makes it easy to start the day off right.

I have just about everything paid for and all ADRs taken care of. Now I just have to wait for the summer stock to come into our Canadian stores so I can load up on shorts for my kiddo. Pretty much everything is too small from last year. We are waiting until the day we leave to break the news... "Do you want to go to school today, or maybe go to Florida?" Can't wait to see the expression of confusion and then excitement. That'll be a Kodak moment for sure.

I can't complain about the Winter we've had here in Cowtown, but I'm still counting away the weeks until I'm back in my beloved Florida. Parents took us quite a few times when I was a kid, and it was always the best place to be.

Almost was stranded in MCO yesterday, but managed to get booked on a direct MCO to YHZ flight which landed at 5 pm Yesterday. Crazy day.

22 - 28 September 2015 at Art of Animation and then 28 September - 3 October at Cabana Bay at Universal. Can't wait. May upgrade to a moderate if free dining comes out or there are discounts that equal the cost at Art of Animation. Just me and my husband so we are flexible and trying to find savings where we can. I'm even doing a food plan and seeing if the price difference is worth it.

We'll be at POR as of Monday the 23rd! 1 week away and staying until March 6th, leaving on the morning of the 7th.

Woo hoo! Last minute details to look after now. Under 2 weeks! The wait has been long..so hope we have some sun with our fun!

We will be at Wilderness Lodge from Aug 22-31, with a day planned in between for a Park to Park at Universal!
We then head to Port Canaveral for a 4-Night cruise on the Disney Dream.
Then docking at Sept 4, we will be heading to the Hard Rock Hotel as Disney chose not to have the MNSSHP for the beginning of Sept this year. So we will take in Universal for a second day.
Flying back to the Rock on Sept 5.

This trip will be me, DW, DD (6) and FIL. It will be FIL's first trip to Florida, and all of our's first cruise.
186 days to go, which means 6 days to ADR's! Let the mad rush begin!

Last edited:
Just booked our flights to Orlando for Sept 19th through Sept 26th. I have not booked a place to stay yet, but the hopes are for free dining somewhere are WDW!!!!!! 1 year wedding anniversary and Familymoon...........

Booked August 9 2014 for our 20th anniversary AKL Christmas 2015 at WDW!! 7 days Disney 2 days Universal. We are hoping to get some amazing ADR's Ohana dinner, HDDR, Candlelight processional dinner pkg Tutto Italia, CP breakfast, Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg, BOG breakfast (if available) and CRT dinner same day. Pirates and Pals cruise is being considered also.
I will update our ADR's at our 180 plus 10 mark!

I'm waiting for the discount to come out tomorrow...
Booking July 20-26 at WL. I booked the ADRs awhile ago. We haven't been to WDW since the magic bands and FP so I still have to research all that.

We are at Port Orleans - Riverside from September 18-24, and Saratoga Springs from 24-27. Celebrating DS's 10th birthday! Can't wait!

We are booked at AoA Little Mermaid room November 7-15,2015. It will be our first WDW trip, having been to DL and Tokyo Disney and Paris. Our DD6 doesn't know. We aren't telling until we go to the airport. I am get excited and it's still months away.

Sounds like its time for a 2015 Roll Call thread, as at least two Canadian Disers have posted just this week that they have booked their 2015 trips. :)

Post your travel dates, resort(s), and any other pertinent details here :) .

We were just "home" 4 nights @ AKV-J in Feb. then Cruise on the Magic, then 2 nights at ASMovies on cash.

We will be arriving on CANADA DAY (July 1st) and staying at OKW 'til the 6th in 2 Studios. Then July 6-8 at ASMusic on cash. That's all we have for certain at this point...the Autumn may inspire us to make the trek again...

We are 20 days away!!! Flying out of Buffalo with SW (got a great deal). Staying at Riverside ... can't wait to take the boat to Downtown Disney. We only booked in January so diligently tried to get BOG -- and proud to say, thanks to the DISboards Restaurant thread we were able to get a BOG dinner reservation!!! We will also be trying BOG for breakfast. Super excited as this is our first time trying out the FP+.

We are 38 days away from our first ever "Magical" Disney World vacation! So excited :yay: We are on the Disney Magic May 3-10:sail: Our first ever cruise!!
We are then at the Caribbean Beach Resort:beach: from May 10-16 for our first ever Walt Disney World trip!!!!!:jumping1:
Hoping for smooth sailing and blue skies!!

Kari from Alberta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter