2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

I finally received confirmation from runDisney that the voucher on 2 pages is acceptable as long as all the writing is legible.

Only 48 hours to go until it's time to head to the airport. I can't wait!!!

I'm assuming that the park tickets that are included with my race package will be received when I check in at the hotel (I am arriving on Wednesday) and will be valid starting from the day of check-in. Can anyone confirm if my assumption is correct? I am planning on spending Wednesday and Thursday in the parks, and the rest of the week wandering around Paris.

The tickets are valid immediately. In my previous visits when the room was not ready yet, i leaved my bagages at the hotel depot and head to the park directly.

Oy! I can't believe I leave in 2 days! I did the PDC two weeks ago and have only run once since then. Yesterday - for 4 miles - and it was tough. :eek: Just gotta keep swimming and get finished!

Checked into the Eurotunnel. We were able to move up to an earlier train. So no waiting around for two and a half hours! Will be in France in a couple of hours.

Leaving tomorrow late afternoon (or late this afternoon now,that it's 1am). Sopping overnight in Folkestone and catching the early Eurotunnel across. I'm hoping we can check in early enough that they might let us catch the slightly earlier train, but just depends on how motivated we are to get up and going. It's been a long week and 5:30 am will come early

If anyone is attending the expo today, could you maybe write about the selection of merchandise? And if it's true that New Balance isn't at the expo with some Disney inspired running shoes? Thanks! :)

I'm so excited! We leave tomorrow!!

Can't wait to see all the pictures. I will say the expo line up made me laugh. We know how runDisney expos tend to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter