2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

For all US attendees - be sure to upsize one size as European runs smaller. Also, no Mickey Ears running magnet available :(

Good news, lines for getting bibs are short (hint, if your line is long, go to a different number range as all are capable of getting your bib)

Bad news, after you get your bibs, the line to get your Castle to Chateau wristband is huge!!! About 500 deep - RunDisney reps asking people to come back tomorrow or Saturday to reduce line

Attachments

• IMG_4728.PNG
    IMG_4728.PNG
    690 KB · Views: 32
Thanks @RunningPrince for the updates. We won't be arriving until late Friday, hopefully some merch is left for Saturday and Sunday.

Glad we still have a chance to get pins (if it's limited to 1 per pin each style).

Getting really excited!

Thanks @RunningPrince for the updates. We won't be arriving until late Friday, hopefully some merch is left for Saturday and Sunday.

Glad we still have a chance to get pins (if it's limited to 1 per pin each style).

Getting really excited!

People are reporting on FB that there's only one type of pin left. The white Half Marathon one.

People are reporting on FB that there's only one type of pin left. The white Half Marathon one.

I would have bought the Castle-to-Chateau pin too - but this will save me a little money :) I really wanted the white one for my pin board.

Have great races and beat those Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys...I kid, I kid, I like the French. Jealous.

Be aware that for the party you need tickets AND wristbands. Apparently you get those at runner relations. I have to go back there today because I received my tickets at hotel check in and was told that was all I needed - apparently not. Dreading to go back to line up again, because it's runners relations and they also take care of castle to chateau apparently. I hope they a smart enough to make different lines and staff it with more people today.

I would have bought the Castle-to-Chateau pin too - but this will save me a little money :) I really wanted the white one for my pin board.

So correction apparently they are being smart and only distributing a certain amount each day. You should have a shot at the pin if you do want it.

Where do I do that? In the park?

No you do that behind the merchandise booth. They have a couple of tables set up to link the bibs.

After buying your Photopass, you have to stop by Photopass to link your bibs

Can you elaborate on this? I asked two expo Photo Pass people and they said you don't have to do anything special with the PhotoPass card. Or are you talking about the general bib photo they are telling everyone to do?

Be aware that for the party you need tickets AND wristbands. Apparently you get those at runner relations. I have to go back there today because I received my tickets at hotel check in and was told that was all I needed - apparently not. Dreading to go back to line up again, because it's runners relations and they also take care of castle to chateau apparently. I hope they a smart enough to make different lines and staff it with more people today.

It's a separate line. It's next to the C2C line but much shorter and they had an extra person helping today

Can you elaborate on this? I asked two expo Photo Pass people and they said you don't have to do anything special with the PhotoPass card. Or are you talking about the general bib photo they are telling everyone to do?

If you bought the Photopass and you had your bib then they'll have scanned it and your set. However if you didn't you have to go to the tables they have set up behind the merchandise booth facing the bib area to activate it.

Also heads up someone's reporting we're going to have to do a mid race security check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter