• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

It is a big change in time. The last few years it has been at 3:30 PM, not sure why they changed it. Don't know if all the Morocco Pairings are changed.

It is a big change in time. The last few years it has been at 3:30 PM, not sure why they changed it. Don't know if all the Morocco Pairings are changed.
According to the Disney F & W site it is now scheduled at 12:00PM for all 5 times it is offered. I went in & checked all the events I had booked to see if any of them had been changed but so far mine are all showing what I originally booked.

I'm so sorry I know this was posted here but I can't for the life of me find it! Didn't someone - some wonderful someone - put together a google docs with all the food & drinks on it? Am I imagining I saw something like this?

Any rumors on what drinks will be offered at Intermission Cafe in the Festival Center? The menus only show food products. I'm hoping that the Homemade Apple Pie Hard Cider is back this year.

I'm so sorry I know this was posted here but I can't for the life of me find it! Didn't someone - some wonderful someone - put together a google docs with all the food & drinks on it? Am I imagining I saw something like this?

Here:

Planning and starting the diet...the Mac and cheese will be my downfall!!

I hear ya! I have been working out extra hard these past few weeks and watching what I eat.

We've been getting down to our "Disney Weight" for months haha!

DH and I have done Whole30 this month (6 more days!!) to prep for our Oct/Nov trip lol. No carbs, gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, legumes for 30 days! It's been so hard reading all the booth menus! I want everything! We will probably have to do it again when we return! :faint:

DH and I have done Whole30 this month (6 more days!!) to prep for our Oct/Nov trip lol. No carbs, gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, legumes for 30 days! It's been so hard reading all the booth menus! I want everything! We will probably have to do it again when we return! :faint:

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to increase all of those thing to increase your resistance to them. :rotfl:

I hear ya! I have been working out extra hard these past few weeks and watching what I eat.

We've been getting down to our "Disney Weight" for months haha!

I am certainly envious of your efforts! I've been eating the last two weeks like I was already at the festival - not good at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter