2018 April 1 Disney Wonder 4-night Bahamian

mermaid_princess

Earning My Ears
I am new to the fish extender world but it seems to be a ton of fun! My husband and I sailed the Wonder in February of 2017 and we did some research before that cruise but decided we weren't ready to try it yet. We feel we are ready to dive in on this cruise since we are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary and thought it would be a ton of fun! I hope there are others who would be interested in participating as well.

I'm not sure what else I need to do at this point, as I said this is my first ever post and my first ever time doing fish extenders. But I'm very excited and can't wait to sail!

hi! I'm very new to the Disney world and this will be our first Disney cruise as well. I just stumbled upon this fish extender thi g and am intrigued...and feel like our kids would love it! I just don't know what to do either. Hoping someone can tell us more so we can participate! :)

hi! I'm very new to the Disney world and this will be our first Disney cruise as well. I just stumbled upon this fish extender thi g and am intrigued...and feel like our kids would love it! I just don't know what to do either. Hoping someone can tell us more so we can participate! :)

Welcome! Disney Cruising is so much fun! From what I have seen and read we start a board here and wait for people to express interest and then we split the number of people up if need be so there are 6-8 families in each group (to make it more manageable). Then you can provide name and age of your family members so if people want to do personalized gifts they may or buy age appropriate gifts. I have also seen people put likes and dislikes or allergies if they are doing food type gifts. I suppose we can just kind of see who has expressed interest and go from there on how we want to supply gifts. You also have to give your stateroom number (obviously) so others can drop gifts off randomly throughout the cruise. But for now it seems like a waiting game.

67 days though!!! I can't wait!

I just read about the Fish Extender gift exchange. I think it would be great for my family. We are sailing on the Disney Wonder April 1, 2018 out of Port Canaveral. Please keep me updated as what else to do. I also wouldn't mind any suggestions for the cruise as this will be our very first Disney cruise.

I think the Fish Extender Gift Exchange would be fun for the family. This is our first Disney Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter