2018 Bounce Back released today!!

I def got that pixie dust! They gave me the offer! The cm i spoke to was very awesome and they were able to give me the free qs dining! Booked pop from 8/23-8/31! Now I'm excited only 362 days to go!!

Me too! I checked out 8/20 and had no idea there was a Bounceback FD offer. I called today and was granted the Bounceback for next August! The CM told me to keep the phone number since there's ALWAYS a FD Bounceback every August.

Me too! I checked out 8/20 and had no idea there was a Bounceback FD offer. I called today and was granted the Bounceback for next August! The CM told me to keep the phone number since there's ALWAYS a FD Bounceback every August.
Awesome! Today must've been the lucky day to call!

Does anyone know if there's a Bounceback for January with out FD? I am thinking of taking my daughter for her birthday alone and then doing a seperate bounceback for August with the rest of the family with the FD.

Does anyone know if there's a Bounceback for January with out FD? I am thinking of taking my daughter for her birthday alone and then doing a seperate bounceback for August with the rest of the family with the FD.
There will most likely be a bounceback when you're there in January but it will be a room discount, not free dining bounceback. Maybe in April of next year they will offer a general public offer for free dining for dates towards the end of August

There will most likely be a bounceback when you're there in January but it will be a room discount, not free dining bounceback. Maybe in April of next year they will offer a general public offer for free dining for dates towards the end of August
How much is the room discount usually?

Thanks! I will probably will do that for January
just a heads up that there is no guarantee what dates will be included in a bb offer. The current bb offer is fit fall of 2018.

If the BB offer in Jan of this year was a room only discount, does anyone remember what dates were included?

just a heads up that there is no guarantee what dates will be included in a bb offer. The current bb offer is fit fall of 2018.

If the BB offer in Jan of this year was a room only discount, does anyone remember what dates were included?

2017 room only bounce back offer

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

I called when I was there and the resorts I wanted for the time I wanted was only their highest category, that- with having to upgrade from QS to regular dining plan did not make it worth it for us

I called when I was there and the resorts I wanted for the time I wanted was only their highest category, that- with having to upgrade from QS to regular dining plan did not make it worth it for us
When were you wanting to go?

Wow. That stinks. I can't believe there was already limited availablity.
It's quite common for special offers that they are only offered on some of the specialty rooms. It's not necessarily that stock is running low, it could be that their standard rooms were never part of the original offer. It will be worth calling when you go as what you're looking for may differ from the OP and you may get what you want.

We are going in September. Does the release of the dates for 2018 mean that we likely cannot book a bounceback for December?

We are going in September. Does the release of the dates for 2018 mean that we likely cannot book a bounceback for December?

If you're looking to book a BounceBack for 2017 these dates are no longer available. Those were offered as the BounceBack offer in the fall of 2016.

If you're looking to book a BounceBack for December 2018 then yes, you may do so until Oct 31st.

A room only bounce back discount for December 2017 should be available for you when you are there in September. Just call extension 8844 from your resort room phone and ask about it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter