2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere: I'm travelling solo and exploring different options for 'wine tasting'. Does anyone know what the cost of a flight of wine, and how many glasses and approximate ounces per pour are served?

Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere: I'm travelling solo and exploring different options for 'wine tasting'. Does anyone know what the cost of a flight of wine, and how many glasses and approximate ounces per pour are served?
$10 to $14 for a flight. Maybe 2 or 3 oz per pour. Flight is usually 3 glasses.

If you are referring to the wine flights at the festival, they are VERY small pours. Here is a photo of my pinot noir flight from last years’s festival center (I don’t remember the price.) For reference, the info card is business card size. I would estimate the pours are about one ounce each.

If you are referring to the wine flights at the festival, they are VERY small pours. Here is a photo of my pinot noir flight from last years’s festival center (I don’t remember the price.) For reference, the info card is business card size. I would estimate the pours are about one ounce each.

View attachment 421252

Thank you, CDKG!

View attachment 421252
I had this flight also last year, it was $12.50. I also had the Red flight for $10, same size cups.

If you download the WDW Food&Wine app you can see prices from past years for an idea.

I will also say after 10+ F&W festivals we have never had a bad experience with drunks. I’ve seen people having fun, definitely some a bit tipsy but never anything raucous or inappropriate. Never anything offensive or obscene. Reports of horrible drunken behavior are GROSSLY exaggerated.
I have to agree. We've gone to F&W every year since 2004 and have seen people 'having a good time', but never anything offensive or inappropriate.

I will also say after 10+ F&W festivals we have never had a bad experience with drunks. I’ve seen people having fun, definitely some a bit tipsy but never anything raucous or inappropriate. Never anything offensive or obscene. Reports of horrible drunken behavior are GROSSLY exaggerated.
Yep, agreed!

I have to agree. We've gone to F&W every year since 2004 and have seen people 'having a good time', but never anything offensive or inappropriate.

I agree! My family and I were just discussing this because there are a few threads on here with people being warned to stay away from F&W on weekends because there are roving bands of drunks vomiting all over! A slight exaggeration, but the point is made. LOL! If people are looking for offensive drunks, they will find them. Whether they're actually drunk or not.

So is there any word on the location of the festival center? PP mentioned it may be between UK and Canada-I've never paid attention to what was located there. We want to get the passport and Remy scavenger hunt game before we begin and I am thinking this is the only place to get those?

So is there any word on the location of the festival center? PP mentioned it may be between UK and Canada-I've never paid attention to what was located there. We want to get the passport and Remy scavenger hunt game before we begin and I am thinking this is the only place to get those?
We're doing the ESPN Tailgate event one day and it's located here. It is between UK and Canada, I checked. You can see it on this map:

Spanish Harlem Orchestra, DCappella and 98° have been added to the Eat to the Beat concert series.

98° - October 7 - 9
Spanish Harlem Orchestra - November 17 - 18
DCappella - November 19

I agree! My family and I were just discussing this because there are a few threads on here with people being warned to stay away from F&W on weekends because there are roving bands of drunks vomiting all over! A slight exaggeration, but the point is made. LOL! If people are looking for offensive drunks, they will find them. Whether they're actually drunk or not.
Agree!! I actually like the weekend vibe. Such a happy atmosphere. My husband and I so enjoy seeing young people having a good time.

Last year we went to the indoor tequila bar on a Friday afternoon. We were about the only ones not part of a group that was all over the bar. Well - they gave us tee shirts so we would match and we had an absolute blast!!

Booked the Culinary Demo (Vegetarian) on Oct 4. I still think $60 for 2 adults, 1 kid tag-along is too steep, but I am hoping to at least get some new ideas from this. Plus I am impressed with the chef. 45 min seems kinda short, but I don't really know what to expect from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter