• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 cruise release?

I hope not. What makes you say that?
When they released those few weeks of 2022 with no chance to get priority seasoned cruisers first dibs. I’ll see if I can find the few weeks I heard about and post it on here so as not to create another post.

okay so I found what made me come upwith this comment. Look back on this thread a couple of pages to December 30th where they talk briefly about Dream and Fantasy release of additional weeks.

Last edited:
When they released those few weeks of 2022 with no chance to get priority seasoned cruisers first dibs. I’ll see if I can find the few weeks I heard about and post it on here so as not to create another post.

okay so I found what made me come upwith this comment. Look back on this thread a couple of pages to December 30th where they talk briefly about Dream and Fantasy release of additional weeks.
Oh yes that's true. Hmmmmm....I guess it will remain to be seen but to be honest I do hope they keep the tiers.

Oh yes that's true. Hmmmmm....I guess it will remain to be seen but to be honest I do hope they keep the tiers.
This will be my first Gold sailing. Other than going from silver lanyards to bright yellow, my gold day for calling was going to be my favorite perk, it was kinda the only perk I had going for me. Do I get anything else even?

This will be my first Gold sailing. Other than going from silver lanyards to bright yellow, my gold day for calling was going to be my favorite perk, it was kinda the only perk I had going for me. Do I get anything else even?
More in room gifts. Besides the sling bag you get some large (like seriously, the size of a coaster) luggage tags 😂 At least that's how it was pre pandemic.

Plus you can book excursions and onboard things sooner if you are paid in full (just the ones available online when your window opens). I would doubt they remove the tiers also, though I could see them altering them in some fashion I believe we'd all be grandfathered in to whatever equivalent tier they have. There is no monetary reason for them to wipe us all away and start over, nor can I think of why they'd have to do it NOW.

Plus you can book excursions and onboard things sooner if you are paid in full (just the ones available online when your window opens). I would doubt they remove the tiers also, though I could see them altering them in some fashion I believe we'd all be grandfathered in to whatever equivalent tier they have. There is no monetary reason for them to wipe us all away and start over, nor can I think of why they'd have to do it NOW.
I’m hoping that my current gold status will be able to give me the opportunity to see enough shows with social distancing limits. Now that my daughter is an adult we’re here for the clean adult entertainment. RC had many amenities that were interesting for adults to do but was not interested in comedians sex life and personal sexual preferences in GREAT detail. Then the next night they were talking about menstruation. We just wanted some nice clean religion and politics jokes, lol.
it’s absolutely unfair of me to want to beat the silver and first timers out of these opportunities, but with my fathers immobility, pretty sure we’re not getting off the ship this time.

I'm taking my boyfriend to his first WDW trip and i was trying to convince him to go on a 3 night cruise since we're from europe and for me it just makes sense to combine both. He wasn't too sure but i accidently booked us on a bahamian cruise (yes... i didn't mean to) and he was just like "Well... now that it's booked we're definitely doing the cruise"

GUYS I'm sooooo excited.

Last edited:
I’m hoping that my current gold status will be able to give me the opportunity to see enough shows with social distancing limits. Now that my daughter is an adult we’re here for the clean adult entertainment. RC had many amenities that were interesting for adults to do but was not interested in comedians sex life and personal sexual preferences in GREAT detail. Then the next night they were talking about menstruation. We just wanted some nice clean religion and politics jokes, lol.
it’s absolutely unfair of me to want to beat the silver and first timers out of these opportunities, but with my fathers immobility, pretty sure we’re not getting off the ship this time.
I like the extra discount in the shops for gold.

Anxiously waiting for the next release. It lets me dream and remember what it’s like to cruise. Plus I need to push my November 2021 cruise to a new date. Seems that’s all I do now. 3 canceled in 2020 and currently 3 canceled in 2021.

I hope they do, but with all the cancellations yesterday, I think they are fielding a ton of calls now.
I think next week.

But normally there’s a heads up to travel agents/blogs owned by travel agents. Doesn’t that come out the weekend before? So the family can talk about dates and ports?

Im struggling to remember what time of day the last few releases were. I distinctly recall the day they did the summer 2020 announcement. That was in the middle of the day. But who knows if that's the norm.

I do think that all of the announcements this week have the staff phones burning out. So it makes sense to wait until next week.

still...I would like to have it today, as would all of us, I presume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter