2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

I am registered too! I was #92 in the queue and done registering at 8:04 AM. Does the confirmation list number of guests that you registered for? I registered for 5, but want to be sure that it really did register for 5.

I still have 1400 guests ahead of me. Ugh! I logged on at about 7:45am.

Wow, good job! I still still have 2500 people in front of me, so who knows?

Time you log on doesn’t matter. It’s all randomized when they start the queue
When it put me in at 8am there were 2400 ahead of me, so at least I'm making progress. I wonder how many tickets are available?

Anyone have any idea how many people they let in?
My guess is it’s somewhere between 5000-10000 total guests. But not everyone in front of you will be registering if they had multiple unique queues open.

With the tech issues this morning, glad it worked! Phone got 600’s computer just over 2800.

My guess is it’s somewhere between 5000-10000 total guests. But not everyone in front of you will be registering if they had multiple unique queues open.
That's the point people need to keep in mind. There maybe 2,500 "devices" in the queue ahead of you, but they may only represent 1,000 actual people, and as each of those "people" register, they let their other queue spaces expire (as they can't now use them). That's why you see the number take a huge drop every so often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter