210 points for rent. Aulani Home Resort. Use by Dec 2018. $13 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMinCA

Earning My Ears
Please check availability ahead of time, if possible. Payment by PayPal after receipt of DVC reservation from Disney. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am not sure how to check availability; however, we are hoping to rent a Boardwalk Villas 2 bedroom for 1 night - Thursday, October 18th. If not Boardwalk, we would like Saratoga Springs if available. Thanks so much!!

Hi, Sorry it looks like there is no availability at any WDW DVC resort on 10/18.

Please check availability ahead of time, if possible. Payment by PayPal after receipt of DVC reservation from Disney. Thanks in advance.
I am interested in a 2 bedroom, November 27 to Dec 2. Is anything available for those dates?

Hi! I am interested in any room type at any resort. I have two blocks of possible flexible dates: October 28 - November 5 or November 15 - November 26. Looking for a 4 - 5 night stretch in either one of those weeks. Thank you!

Hello! Would like to know availability for either check in on 8/23/18 and check out 8/25 or check in 8/25/18 and check out 8/27. Could do either studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you very much!!

Looking for two nights in a 2 BR at either AKV or Boardwalk on Dec. 16-18. Any chance these dates have availability?

Hi! I am interested in any room type at any resort. I have two blocks of possible flexible dates: October 28 - November 5 or November 15 - November 26. Looking for a 4 - 5 night stretch in either one of those weeks. Thank you!
Any of the Florida resorts or also California and/or Hawaii? Thanks

Hello! Would like to know availability for either check in on 8/23/18 and check out 8/25 or check in 8/25/18 and check out 8/27. Could do either studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you very much!!
For which resort? Aulani? Thanks

Any of the Florida resorts or also California and/or Hawaii? Thanks
10/28-11/5: Full availability at Aulani, Vero Beach, and Hilton Head. Up to three consecutive nights (10/29-31) available at some WDW resorts.
11/15-11/26: Up to 5 consecutive nights at Hilton Head (11/15-11/19). Up to 7 consecutive nights at Vero Beach (11/15-11/21). Up to 3 consecutive nights at Aulani (11/15-11/17).

The room types vary. If you one of the above interests you, I can let you know about the available room types.

Thanks.

Hello - any studio at any DW resort for 8/31 - 9/3 or any combination of those 3 nights? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter