29 Days to go what should I be doing?

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
YIPPEEE 29 days!

I have my air, car and hotel plans nailed down. I am ordering my tix from connections HOPEFULLY or I will picjk them up at the disney store....... I have my park plan somewhat ready......

I have a few pritoirty seatings set not too many its just 2 of us no kids.....

What should I be doing other than bouncing of the walls waiting?

I cant pack yet as I wont pick up our luggage form my parents untill Monday not to mention the mountain of laundry I'd have to finish first!

WHat do you all think is the BEST packing list to go by? We will be there in Feb and the weather seems to be highly unpredictable now?

This might sound wierd but last year I made up envelopes for the maid before we went. We were there 14 days and instead of looking for $ every day to leave the maid service I made up individual envelopes with the $ in it.............

I always finish nailing down my Priority Seating arrangments and my itinerary. Being the weirdo that I am, I print each day's info on a 3X5 card and "laminate them" using clear kitchen shelf liner plastic. Each day I put one in my fanny pack - has my agenda, times for events if we are trying to get to a specific show or parade, and PS confirm numbers and time. The lamination keeps it from getting ruined when the pack get's wet on water rides etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter