slo’s TUESDAY 4/30 poll - Whipped Cream vs Cool Whip

Which Do you Prefer - Whipped Cream or Cool Whip? (m.c.)

• Whipped Cream - 100% of the time

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Whipped Cream - 75% of the time

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Whipped Cream - 50% of the time

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Whipped Cream - 25% of the time

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Cool Whip - 100% of the time

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Cool Whip - 75% of the time

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Cool Whip - 50% of the time

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Cool Whip - 25% of the time

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • I don’t like or eat either of them

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
The great debate for many - Whipped Cream vs Cool Whip
Time for you tell us your thoughts….

Do you prefer Whipped Cream or Cool Whip?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I love love love Cool Whip!
Yes, it’s not natural. Yes, the ingredients are questionable. But, I just don’t care, because I love it.
So to answer my own question - I prefer Cool Whip over Whipped Cream. I don’t dislike Whipped Cream, I like it some things like a hot fudge sundae, but never on pie or certain other desserts. My vote is Cool Whip 75% and Whipped Cream 25%

IMG_1663.jpeg

I had cancer when I was 29. My oncologist referred to it as the Kraft Mac and cheese cancer and said my age group was prone to it (I have 3 friends who all had the same cancer within a year or two of me being diagnosed) and they were tying it to being the first generation raised on processed food. I eat very little processed food these days. Cool whip is not on the list of things I buy/eat because of my medical history.

I had cancer when I was 29. My oncologist referred to it as the Kraft Mac and cheese cancer and said my age group was prone to it (I have 3 friends who all had the same cancer within a year or two of me being diagnosed) and they were tying it to being the first generation raised on processed food. I eat very little processed food these days. Cool whip is not on the list of things I buy/eat because of my medical history.
I am sorry to hear this and I don’t blame you at all for staying away from processed foods - we should all follow your example. When you say you had cancer, I’m going to assume you’re better now and I hope & pray it stays that way for you :hug:

I voted Whipped Cream 75% and Cool Whip 25%. I generally don't buy Cool Whip, so I usually buy/make whipped cream. However, I *like* Cool Whip, so if someone else is serving it, I won't complain.

I think this poll might have been inspired by one of my answers to a previous poll. For anyone who missed it, I'll share the story again. it was about "the tastes of childhood." When I was growing up, we almost exclusively had Cool Whip. I think I thought Cool Whip and Whipped Cream were synonyms. However, as an adult, I pretty much never buy Cool Whip although I still like it. When my daughter, (who is turning 20 next week 😲) was in elementary school, we went out for a meal. She ordered pancakes which came with a dollop of "whipped cream" on the top. She'd ordered this meal before and enjoyed it but this time she said "EEEWWW! I think the whipped cream is spoiled." I tasted a bit of it and it wasn't spoiled... but it also wasn't whipped cream. It was Cool Whip. For months afterward, any time she got something with a whipped topping, she'd ask "Now is this whipped cream, or is this Cool Whip?"

I voted Whipped Cream 75% and Cool Whip 25%. I generally don't buy Cool Whip, so I usually buy/make whipped cream. However, I *like* Cool Whip, so if someone else is serving it, I won't complain.

I think this poll might have been inspired by one of my answers to a previous poll. For anyone who missed it, I'll share the story again. it was about "the tastes of childhood." When I was growing up, we almost exclusively had Cool Whip. I think I thought Cool Whip and Whipped Cream were synonyms. However, as an adult, I pretty much never buy Cool Whip although I still like it. When my daughter, (who is turning 20 next week 😲) was in elementary school, we went out for a meal. She ordered pancake which came with a dollop of "whipped cream" on the top. She'd ordered this meal before and enjoyed it but this time she said "EEEWWW! I think the whipped cream is spoiled." I tasted a bit of it and it wasn't spoiled... but it also wasn't whipped cream. It was Cool Whip. For months afterward, any time she got something with a whipped topping, she'd ask "Now is this whipped cream, or is this Cool Whip!"
Yep…..definitely got the idea from you and I thank you ::yes:: 👍🏻

I enjoy cool whip and as a kid never knew there was such a thing as whipped cream as we never ever had any !! So I’m use to cool whip - not opposed to whip cream or cool whip but as a general rule i usually don’t eat either one very often because if I’m going to take in extra calories I’d rather enjoy the item and not add more calories with whipped toppings - so I just don’t use it - ymmv

I like Cool Whip as well. Yeah, I know it’s all artificial, but it’s far from the only artificial thing I eat and enjoy. That said, I like whipped cream too.

I need a 99% whip cream /1 % cool whip level. We always have whip cream in the can. Never tried to make it. I buy maybe one tub a year of cool whip. When there is a pumpkin pie in the house, I like cool whip. Real whip cream melts too quickly. That's the only pie I would add a topping to.

I prefer whipped cream as a ‘topping’ but if I’m making some sort of cream pie that’s made from combining (for example) pudding with either, I’ll use Cool Whip…probably because the recipe came with the Cool Whip.

Growing up, alot of desserts were made with CoolWhip.
I was never a fan.

I prefer a can of whipped cream over homemade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter