3 last-minute, disconnected questions

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
Okay, we leave Thursday--yeah!--for our second DVC stay at BCVs. I've only had this vacation planned for 11 months now, with a little tweaking at 8 mos to get good airfare, etc. but now I have 3 questions that need answers:

1. we will not have a car. If my DF comes to visit us at BCV, is there any way for him to take advantage of our free-parking perk??

2. I'm still confused as to where to exchange our AP vouchers. Everyone says guest relations at MK, but it seems to me that's INside the ticket turnstiles, and that just has me stumped. . .? I want to make sure we won't have to go to the TTC.

3. Flying Airtran. Is there any way to get on the internet and get our seating set 24 hours before leaving?--where would we do that?

Thanks for any help. Not all DVC questions, but you guys are the experts!!

Oh, yeah, let me also take a moment to :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not sure about #1 or #3, but I can answer #2.

Since you're staying at BCV, you can very easily get your AP at Epcot's Guest Relations window at the International Gateway entrance. It's only a 5-min. walk from BCV, it's outside the turnstiles, and I've rarely seen any lines at that window.

Over at MK, I'm almost positive that the guest relations window is outside the turnstiles too. (Others can tell you for sure though.) But the entrance area at MK is always busy, so I'd get the AP at Epcot's back entrance if possible.

Have a wonderful trip! :)

#1 - When you check in, go ahead and ask for a parking pass for your stay. Just let your DF use it the day that they are visiting.

#3 - I've heard that the front desk can help you with this - but I have no personal experience. Anyone else?

SSDonut said:
2. I'm still confused as to where to exchange our AP vouchers. Everyone says guest relations at MK, but it seems to me that's INside the ticket turnstiles, and that just has me stumped. . .? I want to make sure we won't have to go to the TTC.

You can exchange the vouchers at any park guest relation or ticket booth and DTD guest relations booth. At the MK the guest relations booth is just outside the turnstiles all the way to the right. As someone else stated you could also exchange it at the international gateway at Epcot which is soooo close.

SSDonut said:
3. Flying Airtran. Is there any way to get on the internet and get our seating set 24 hours before leaving?--where would we do that?

We did this for our trip in Feb. (flying Airtran as well!). We were able to get our seats and boarding passes at the lobby concierge desk at the BC. It is in the lobby to the left as you enter. I believe this is part of their purpose, but if things have changed I have read there is a computer center in the convention center at YC/BC that you can pay to use.

Have great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter