3 little boys, 2 new parks to explore & 1 first time onsite & ddp!

LOVED the pictures!! THanks for sharing...looks like things are coming along quite nicely and you guys have had a nice "finish" to the summer season at home!

It's getting sooooo close now!!!! Are you feeling as excited and (unprepared...ha!) as me?!?!?!?!?

I'm so jealous you get to do the pirate rooms. I asked DD is she wanted to, but she was all about the Nemo room.

Bored? Are you kidding, I loved the update and all the pics, it was great.:cool1:

awww, thanks and thanks for being here!

LOVED the pictures!! THanks for sharing...looks like things are coming along quite nicely and you guys have had a nice "finish" to the summer season at home!

It's getting sooooo close now!!!! Are you feeling as excited and (unprepared...ha!) as me?!?!?!?!?

Thanks. Yes, we have enjoyed the end of our summer. The weather here the last week or so has actually been perfect (75) and looks like it will be a bit warmer but still great this long weekend. Wish the warm weather would stay all year.

It is getting VERY close and I am VERY unprepared especially due to the lack of funds around here.

I'm so jealous you get to do the pirate rooms. I asked DD is she wanted to, but she was all about the Nemo room.

I can't wait to see the pirate rooms. With having 3 boys and my husband with me we were bound to due the pirate room. We are all about pirates this trip it seems. The nemo rooms look really cute too though.

Just had to post.....

3 WEEKS FROM TODAY WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY TO DISNEY!!!!!!:woohoo:

And, Jerry said it looks like he should be called back to work next week. Please keep your fingers crossed with me and say a little prayer....come on pixie dust!:wizard:

You guys take such cute family outtings!! How fun!!!!!

what is the pirates league??? looks like FUN!
Those cupcakes look YUMMMMM can I have one??? lol
I wnat to make some of those too!!!

Thanks, we try and do outings quite a bit, especially when the weather is nice because that isn't too often around here.

The pirates league is a new thing WDW has. They finally came up with something for the boys. It's like the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique for the girls except they get made over as pirates. They can choose several different pirate looks and they apply makeup, give them bandanas,secret maps, etc. Then they get to have their photo taken in a special pirate room. I can't wait for my boys to do it.

The cupcakes were pretty good and you sure could've had one. Come over anytime.

The pics of cole washing the car are awesome!

Thanks Jordan. I thought they were pretty cute. He was a mess but he sure had fun and thought he was big stuff helping daddy.

Oh, and might I just add..........My countdown is in the teens!!!!!!:banana:

Thanks, we try and do outings quite a bit, especially when the weather is nice because that isn't too often around here.

The pirates league is a new thing WDW has. They finally came up with something for the boys. It's like the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique for the girls except they get made over as pirates. They can choose several different pirate looks and they apply makeup, give them bandanas,secret maps, etc. Then they get to have their photo taken in a special pirate room. I can't wait for my boys to do it.

The cupcakes were pretty good and you sure could've had one. Come over anytime.

The pics of cole washing the car are awesome!

Thanks Jordan. I thought they were pretty cute. He was a mess but he sure had fun and thought he was big stuff helping daddy.

Oh, and might I just add..........My countdown is in the teens!!!!!!:banana:

WOW Pirate league sounds amazing!!! Cant wait for your boys to do that. I cant wait to see pics as well! Thanks for the cupcake invite lololol!!:rotfl:

YAY for being in the TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your plans for the first day your gonna be there??

Hi Tracy,
You're on countdown!! I love your lasts posts, sorry I haven't been around much but I just found them and read through them. You guys have been busy!! Love all the family trips and pics, they are adorable!!!:goodvibes

Love the Disney nights you've been having!! And the cupcakes were adorable!! Nice job!!!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more!!!!

WOW Pirate league sounds amazing!!! Cant wait for your boys to do that. I cant wait to see pics as well! Thanks for the cupcake invite lololol!!:rotfl:

YAY for being in the TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your plans for the first day your gonna be there??

Yeah, I can't wait for them to experience it...they have no idea because we are leaving it as a surprise.

I'm so happy that we are in the teens....just still quite nervous about our situation:sad2:

I hope to post an update today or tomorrow on better plans for our days

:dance3::dance3:

:banana::banana::banana:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats on getting under 20 days!

Thanks for the dancing guys Jordan! I love those guys!

Hi Tracy,
You're on countdown!! I love your lasts posts, sorry I haven't been around much but I just found them and read through them. You guys have been busy!! Love all the family trips and pics, they are adorable!!!:goodvibes

Love the Disney nights you've been having!! And the cupcakes were adorable!! Nice job!!!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more!!!!

Hey Kristen! Glad to hear from you. I understand about you not being around. You leave in just 6 days:banana: Wow, you must be overjoyed.

Yeah, we have been busy. Thanks for the compliments!

I haven't been on here very much.... but I am just popping in to say..... HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! I cant wait to hear all about it!!:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Wow, I haven't checked in with your PTR in a while. I can't wait to hear about your trip, it's coming soon!!!!!!!! Your boys are so adorable.

Hey! Thanks for the comments. I can't wait to see the pirate rooms. We are going all out pirate on this trip. The pirate room, the pirate pool, being pirates for MNSSHP, the boys doing the pirates league and the boys are doing the kids pirate cruise from the resort. ARGH!

I do hope we can come up with something and meet up on the 6th.

My kids keep flip flopping about what they want to be. it's driving me crazy! it's getting too close for them to keep changing their minds. Are you and jerry dressing up? I sent you a PM so hopefully we can meet up at the party.

My kids keep flip flopping about what they want to be. it's driving me crazy! it's getting too close for them to keep changing their minds. Are you and jerry dressing up? I sent you a PM so hopefully we can meet up at the party.

I hear ya on the flip flopping. Mine are good at that but luckily they were all for the pirates this time. I convinced them that would be good anyway because we are doing it simple. Jerry and I are dressing up as well. We are all dressing the same. Simple white shirt and black pants with 3/4 leg. Pants and shirt cut jagged on ends and a long strip of red fabric for a belt/sash across our waists. I wanted to dress up but wanted to do something light for the heat and comfy for walking and getting on rides so that's what we decided. We will have bandanas and eye patches as well. I will go check out my pm. Very excited, have never actually met up with a diser at WDW before.

I'm all caught up again - your trip is SO close!

I loved the massive update with all the fun pictures - looks like a great last couple weeks of summer. I can just imagine Cole saying "rock" "wow" over and over - it's exactly what Henry would do as well! The pics of him with his lady friend are ADORABLE!! ;)

Has Jerry gotten work again? I hope so!!! :hug:

I'm all caught up again - your trip is SO close!

I loved the massive update with all the fun pictures - looks like a great last couple weeks of summer. I can just imagine Cole saying "rock" "wow" over and over - it's exactly what Henry would do as well! The pics of him with his lady friend are ADORABLE!! ;)

Has Jerry gotten work again? I hope so!!! :hug:

Hey! Glad to hear from you again. Thanks for saying you liked the update. It was really cute to hear him saying that over and over. Such a cute age.

No work yet. We're still hoping and thinking it will somehow pull together:confused3 He did just say to me today though, "Don't freak out but is it possible for us to switch our dates if we absolutely had to?":confused:
I don't know what is going to happen. I don't really think we will do that but man would that be a mess. Especially after I spent sooo much time working out the adr's for the first time. :scared1:We'll see.

I hear ya on the flip flopping. Mine are good at that but luckily they were all for the pirates this time. I convinced them that would be good anyway because we are doing it simple. Jerry and I are dressing up as well. We are all dressing the same. Simple white shirt and black pants with 3/4 leg. Pants and shirt cut jagged on ends and a long strip of red fabric for a belt/sash across our waists. I wanted to dress up but wanted to do something light for the heat and comfy for walking and getting on rides so that's what we decided. We will have bandanas and eye patches as well. I will go check out my pm. Very excited, have never actually met up with a diser at WDW before.

I have never met anyone off of Dis before either, but I know that I am not crazy and I don't think that you are crazy :rotfl:so I think that we will okay..had to throw that in on behalf of my husband! The Pirate outfits sounds very cute and very comfy..I want to dress up but I have no idea now that my kids have changed their minds! I think that Aaron would be happy with a shirt that said.."Here by FORCE!" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter