3 more days till.....

Hope she brought a poncho!

Big storms heading towards Disney right now! pirate:

Wally's naughty!! I hope she's having a great time. Can't wait to hear about the trip!!! :thumbsup2

WHAT? :rolleyes:
I'm just thinking of the little ones...
And Rosie's big ones

but she's not as big as Jenn and I......so imagine the 3 of us in WDW, in light t-shirts.....in the rain.......are you blind yet?

Relax Wally! :lmao:
Just think of them as pillows. Big, comfy, squishy pillows. ;)

That's what this guy said too...

stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

And then he destroyed half the city! :eek:

Yeah, but remember the sweet, drippy goo that was the end result? ::yes::

Spent the afternoon w/ Rosie at Animal Kingdom and had a blast... er... it was horrible... she's so mean...(that's what I was supposed to say, right Rosie? Please don't hurt me!)

Spent the afternoon w/ Rosie at Animal Kingdom and had a blast... er... it was horrible... she's so mean...(that's what I was supposed to say, right Rosie? Please don't hurt me!)

Did she keep her clothes on? I have images of her running around naked and scaring other guests.

Did she keep her clothes on? I have images of her running around naked and scaring other guests.

You think she can't scare guests if she's fully clothed? I think you've underestimated Rosie. :rotfl2:

I spoke to her yesterday on the phone. I asked her if she was wearing her knickers and she said she was "but just because I'm waiting for a bus".

So I'm not sure if she took them off after getting on the bus or not. :confused3

Indeed she did... even when we got soaked on Kali, she managed to keep them on. I was shocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter