3 Park Unlimited Universal Orlando Ticket. Valid for 14 consecutive days!!

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
ORDER ONLINE HERE

The 3-Park Unlimited Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida® AND Islands of Adventure® on the same day for the duration of the base ticket. Ticket is valid for any fourteen (14) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk® which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The Wet 'n Wild® option entitles one (1) guest admission to Wet 'n Wild for the duration of the Universal Orlando portion of the ticket.

Restrictions Apply. Click Here for details

I recently bought ten of these and I don't even have a trip planned! :cool1:
If we only use a couple at a time, we'll have tickets for several future trips. Or we can take all our kids and their SO's on one trip. So excited to know I'll be going back at some point!

I recently bought ten of these and I don't even have a trip planned! :cool1:
If we only use a couple at a time, we'll have tickets for several future trips. Or we can take all our kids and their SO's on one trip. So excited to know I'll be going back at some point!

Great! I suggested a few years ago for people to stock up on the $79 2-park Unlimited tickets since they didn't expire, and lots of people did take advantage. I knew that deal wouldn't last forever because that was pre WWoHP. :)

It's tough to predict how long this deal will last, but one thing we do know is that the price will never go down. ;)

Great! I suggested a few years ago for people to stock up on the $79 2-park Unlimited tickets since they didn't expire, and lots of people did take advantage. I knew that deal wouldn't last forever because that was pre WWoHP. :)

It's tough to predict how long this deal will last, but one thing we do know is that the price will never go down. ;)

AAA eastern had them during the same time span for approx $10 less, i still have 3 left.

o you can get into any of the clubs/venues on city walk for free when you buy this ticket? That makes it worth it if you buy the 14 day ticket and only use it for 3 days but unlimited city walk right? Anyone taking advantage of this because of that feature as well?

o you can get into any of the clubs/venues on city walk for free when you buy this ticket? That makes it worth it if you buy the 14 day ticket and only use it for 3 days but unlimited city walk right? Anyone taking advantage of this because of that feature as well?
Most multiple day tickets will allow entry into CityWalk venues but this one says two different things. I think you will be OK but just remember...the ticket has to be activated at a park before you can use it for club entry.

Hi, I'm new to the boards. Does the "no expiration date" option available on the regular 4-day passes too?

I've been to Universal Orlando last year, but someone booked my pass on my behalf. I checked the rules and regulations on the ticket booking -- no expiration dates/rules on those either.

The 3-park package for 14 days sounds great. With tax and fees, that's like $12-$13 a day.

Hi, I'm new to the boards. Does the "no expiration date" option available on the regular 4-day passes too?

I've been to Universal Orlando last year, but someone booked my pass on my behalf. I checked the rules and regulations on the ticket booking -- no expiration dates/rules on those either.

The 3-park package for 14 days sounds great. With tax and fees, that's like $12-$13 a day.
There's no expiration if you don't activate them but once you do, they will expire fourteen days after first use. However...sometimes the special tickets have to be used by a certain date. I'm not sure about these tickets so make sure you read the fine print carefully.

There's no expiration if you don't activate them but once you do, they will expire fourteen days after first use. However...sometimes the special tickets have to be used by a certain date. I'm not sure about these tickets so make sure you read the fine print carefully.

Good point. I know some of you have already bought several to lock in the price and use them for future trips -- what's the fine print?

Good point. I know some of you have already bought several to lock in the price and use them for future trips -- what's the fine print?
Tickets you purchase from Universal's website do not expire if you don't use them. You can hold them for years and they would still be good. You have to be careful if you purchase from an outside vendor because sometimes the special tickets expire if you don't use them by a certain date...usually the end of the year. I don't know about these tickets...you could email DU and see what they say.

Tickets you purchase from Universal's website do not expire if you don't use them. You can hold them for years and they would still be good.

Good point. I was thinking about buying them from the UO site anyway, but great to hear that. :cool1:

Dumb question, but please explain, I am confused. I only need 4 days of park-park plus wet n wild tickets, but this is a little cheaper. Is that right? If I buy the one unlimited ticket, I can use it for all of my 4 days, right? I don't know why this confuses me....:confused3 Also, would I be allowed to go to a park and wet n wild on the same day? Seems like too good of a deal! Thanks!

Probably a dumb question but am I right that this type of ticket is not available at the gate?

What tickets are available at the gate

I was thinking of using my AMEX points for free 3 day/2 park tickets and then exchanging them at the gate for 4 day/2 park tickets. If the 14 day 3 park tickets are available I might want to make our Universal stay longer and purchase those tickets.

Is this even an option?

Thanks!

Dumb question, but please explain, I am confused. I only need 4 days of park-park plus wet n wild tickets, but this is a little cheaper. Is that right? If I buy the one unlimited ticket, I can use it for all of my 4 days, right? I don't know why this confuses me....:confused3 Also, would I be allowed to go to a park and wet n wild on the same day? Seems like too good of a deal! Thanks!

This ticket is good for 14 full days. You don't have to use all 14 days if 4 is all you want it for. Most of the people that purchase this ticket will not use all 14 days. It really depends on what comes our cheaper for your trip.

Probably a dumb question but am I right that this type of ticket is not available at the gate?

What tickets are available at the gate

I was thinking of using my AMEX points for free 3 day/2 park tickets and then exchanging them at the gate for 4 day/2 park tickets. If the 14 day 3 park tickets are available I might want to make our Universal stay longer and purchase those tickets.

Is this even an option?

Thanks!

This 14 day ticket is only available online. That max you can purchase at the gate is a 4 day ticket.

What ? :scared1:

I can use it everyday of my week vacation ?
I thought it was just for 3 days.
That really is a great deal. :woohoo:

By when do I have to buy it ?
We are not going till June 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter