3 Park Unlimited Universal Orlando Ticket. Valid for 14 consecutive days!!

What ? :scared1:

I can use it everyday of my week vacation ?
I thought it was just for 3 days.
That really is a great deal. :woohoo:

By when do I have to buy it ?
We are not going till June 2012.

From what the mods here told me, you can buy it now and hold onto it for June '12. Make sure you buy it from the official site, because there's no expiration date on the ticket when you do. The tickets won't be activated until they're scanned at US/IOA/W&W, then they'll expire 14 days after activation.

Very good deal IMO.

From what the mods here told me, you can buy it now and hold onto it for June '12. Make sure you buy it from the official site, because there's no expiration date on the ticket when you do. The tickets won't be activated until they're scanned at US/IOA/W&W, then they'll expire 14 days after activation.

Very good deal IMO.

Just so you all know, the link is this thread is an official hosted by Universal. Buy the tickets now an use them whenever you arrive, even if it's 2013.

Very good deal IMO.

Yea! :banana:

Ugh. I was going to buy one today, and now the price is bumped up to $500! Even when I click the online exclusive $174.99 link, it's still $500.

EDIT: Even though the clickable links say it's $500, just go to the Universal Orlando site and go here. It's still available for $174.99 when you click on it there, even though I already bought a 4 day pass instead.

Very good deal IMO.

one of the perks of buying universal tickets is, they never expire until you start using them.

i still have two one day non expiring passes for universal.

if you see a great deal and plan to make other visits to universal in the future, buy the cheap passes now!

they will always be valid until the first time you use them.

prices that are sweet now such as the ones talked about here, are the ones you should buy plenty of for the future.

prices never go down.
they always go up.

i have the ap so i don't need passes but if i did, i would be buying these or the ones listed at UT.

buy the passes now, use them 2 years from now.
the clock does not start ticking until the first day you use them on that 14 expiration date.

tickets issued by universal are always honored.

one of the perks of buying universal tickets is, they never expire until you start using them.

i still have two one day non expiring passes for universal.

How much were the one day passes when you bought them? Just curious.

And it seems redundant, but does that apply to the CityWalk packages too? Those would be nice to have. :goodvibes

This seems like a really good deal am I right or am I missing something. We will probably only do 3 days of universal and island of adventure and one day of wet and wild. Is this still a better deal then buying seperate tickets?

What an AMAZING deal!! Thanks for sharing! I wish I lived closer to Orlando... I had such a great time at Universal Orlando and Islands of Adventure when I went years ago... I been wanting to go back for years. Islands of adventure was soooooo awesome! Too bad they don't have one here in So Cal... I'd go all the time :goodvibes

We will be there In January from Friday-Monday morning (coming from WDW on Friday). I was thinking I would just buy 2-day tickets for Universal for Sat-Sun. If I'm reading their site right, the 2-day tickets would be $136per adult. It would be a nice-to-have to be able to go that Friday afternoon, but since we are traveling with a baby, we don't want to overdo it either.

Since we are going in January, I doubt we will be interested in the water park. Therefore, I am thinking the original plan of 2-day tickets is still the right choice for us. Am I missing anything that would make me decide to do the $174 deal instead?

We will be there In January from Friday-Monday morning (coming from WDW on Friday). I was thinking I would just buy 2-day tickets for Universal for Sat-Sun. If I'm reading their site right, the 2-day tickets would be $136per adult. It would be a nice-to-have to be able to go that Friday afternoon, but since we are traveling with a baby, we don't want to overdo it either.

Since we are going in January, I doubt we will be interested in the water park. Therefore, I am thinking the original plan of 2-day tickets is still the right choice for us. Am I missing anything that would make me decide to do the $174 deal instead?
You would probably be better off getting the tickets through Universal since you aren't going to use the water park ticket. The two day park to park ticket is $135.99 through Universal's website and if you decide you want to stay for another day, you can always upgrade at Guest Services prior to the end of the second day. You would just pay the difference...which is about $15.00 per ticket.

I know this is dumb but is this ticket pretty much like a park hopper for 14 days to the three parks? For instance, could I go to all three in a day, then US for 4 days in a row, back to WnW for a few hours, just bouncing around between these three parks for up to 14 days?

From what I understand, it is like a park hopper for two parks (Islands of Adventure and Universal Orlando). You only get to go to Wet N Wild one day of those 14. But since Wet N Wild closes earlier, you could theoretically go there in the morning, then go to Universal or Islands in the evening if you have the energy.

I thought I could go to wet and wild more than the one day? :confused3

I called and was told it's pretty much a park hopper to all 3 parks as many times as you want for up to 14 consecutive days. Parking fees not included but Citywalk is.

Probably the best deal ever, I'd say. :thumbsup2

I called and was told it's pretty much a park hopper to all 3 parks as many times as you want for up to 14 consecutive days. Parking fees not included but Citywalk is.

Probably the best deal ever, I'd say. :thumbsup2

Awesome! Already got us ours for our June trip!:wizard:

We bought 7 day park-to-park tickets back in 2009 for my family of four. We didn't get to use them because of a family emergency. I still have the tickets and plan to use them this summer. However, one of my children falls under the adult age group now. I hope we can still use the tickets as they are. I was told they never expire.

We bought 7 day park-to-park tickets back in 2009 for my family of four. We didn't get to use them because of a family emergency. I still have the tickets and plan to use them this summer. However, one of my children falls under the adult age group now. I hope we can still use the tickets as they are. I was told they never expire.

They don't. Several people on the board say that Universal will honor them, no matter when they were bought. macraven bought a 2 day park-to-park ticket back in 2004 and used one day. She went back to Orlando again last year, and they honored it for the second day.

You probably will have to pay the difference for the child who is in the adult bracket, but otherwise you should be good.

tickets are good for life.

buy them now and hold them for a future trip.

so many homies bought the 7 day passes when they were $79.

and they bought them again when the price increased to $89.

when they last went on sale for $99, lots of peeps bought them.

i assume many of those past purchases are still unused and they are still valid.

since the parks no longer have or issue the 7 day hoppers, those older passes are still valid.

you go to guest services to have them switched so they register at the entrance turnstile.

but, i assume those old 7 day hoppers will expire 14 days after the first use.
that was how it was listed on them originally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter