3 Park Unlimited Universal Orlando Ticket. Valid for 14 consecutive days!!

so if we've never been to Universal then this tix. would give us the biggest bang for our buck, correct? We are planning to go the week before T'giving.
I just hate spending so much on this for my 4y.o. Seems silly that his ticket will cost the same amount as my 9 y.o.!
Does anyone know when this offer will expire as we can;t afford tix. til we get our tax refund.

so if we've never been to Universal then this tix. would give us the biggest bang for our buck, correct? We are planning to go the week before T'giving.
I just hate spending so much on this for my 4y.o. Seems silly that his ticket will cost the same amount as my 9 y.o.!
Does anyone know when this offer will expire as we can;t afford tix. til we get our tax refund.
Ticket specials can expire at any time w/o notice so let's hope they are still available when you receive your tax refund. In the world of theme park tickets, a child is considered anyone nine years old and under so there is no price difference between a four year old and a nine year old. Disney has the same age requirements for their tickets...you just can't get around it.

So we only want 2 days but this is even a few dollars cheaper than the Mousesavers /UT deal for what I think is the same ticket. UT is $141.95 but with the link from the Mousesavers newsletter they are $139.95. Through THIS link they're only $136.95. Hummmm.

Has anybody bought Universal tickets at Costco lately? They don't offer them online right now but I know I've seen them offered in the warehouse but I didn't pay any attention to how much they are. :confused3

WHOA...I just read this post.

Let me make sure I have this correct: Purchasing one of these tickets will get me to both parks and WW (1 day) for FOURTEEN days? So, I can go to Universal Studios and/or IOA for FOURTEEN days in a row? Paid. Free and Clear?

Sort of like a mini Season pass? lol

WHOA...I just read this post.

Let me make sure I have this correct: Purchasing one of these tickets will get me to both parks and WW (1 day) for FOURTEEN days? So, I can go to Universal Studios and/or IOA for FOURTEEN days in a row? Paid. Free and Clear?

Sort of like a mini Season pass? lol

I believe you can do WW, as many times also!:thumbsup2

Would the cost to upgrade just be the difference between the price of what I paid and the price of the AP? I assume that since there is no AP that includes both Universal parks and Wet n Wild, that the AP would just be for the Universal parks?

I bought the unlimited ticket from Undercover Tourist - can I still upgrade?

you would pay the difference for upgrading to the ap.

what you paid for the discounted UO tickets would be applied to the ap cost.

I ordered the tickets and was surprised to get paper tickets sent to me. Once i check into the hotel, is it possible to get the tickets added to our room cards? i'm scared i lose paper tickets or they get wet on rides.

I ordered the tickets and was surprised to get paper tickets sent to me. Once i check into the hotel, is it possible to get the tickets added to our room cards? i'm scared i lose paper tickets or they get wet on rides.
Your park tickets and room keys are separate...it's not like Disney where everything is added to your room keys. What you should do is get a cheap lanyard and put the tickets in there so they won't get wet...or at least not soaking wet.

Now when you say paper tickets are you talking about the small credit card sized tickets on the Tyvek paper?

Your park tickets and room keys are separate...it's not like Disney where everything is added to your room keys. What you should do is get a cheap lanyard and put the tickets in there so they won't get wet...or at least not soaking wet.

Now when you say paper tickets are you talking about the small credit card sized tickets on the Tyvek paper?

yes i believe that is it. They are definately credit card size but not sure the Tyvek part, i don't have them here with me but i think so.

I bought Universal 3-day tix at Costco yesterday for $145 pp - they are good untill Dec. 2015 and they were paper also. FWIW our Disney AP's when we get them are also paper - so we're expected to keep them in good working condition (ie dry and not dog eared) for an entire year.:rolleyes:

Where can you find the Costco Tickets? Our Costco in Michigan doesn't sell them and I called down to the Costco's near Orlando and they don't sell them either.

Where can you find the Costco Tickets? Our Costco in Michigan doesn't sell them and I called down to the Costco's near Orlando and they don't sell them either.

On several of the Costco threads in this forum, people have reported where they have gotten them. I suggest you go check out those threads. Hopefully, they will be of some assistance to you.

Is this deal still good? I don't see it any longer on the Universal site but I can still see it with the link that appears to be with Dreams Unlimited. Is buying through Dreams Unlimited as safe as buying through Universal? We would love to take advantage of the deal but I want to make sure the tickets will definitely work.

Is this deal still good? I don't see it any longer on the Universal site but I can still see it with the link that appears to be with Dreams Unlimited. Is buying through Dreams Unlimited as safe as buying through Universal? We would love to take advantage of the deal but I want to make sure the tickets will definitely work.

Dreams Unlimited is a very reliable company.
The park tickets they sell are legit.

If you don't buy the tickets through Dreams Unlimited, you may always buy them directly through Universal directly by calling (407) 224-7840. That's how I got my tickets. I asked them and was told that they were in the process of updating the website, which is why they weren't quite available yet. It's an awesome deal! The 3 Park Unlimited is one of the best value tickets out there. If you don't do Wet 'n Wild and only plan on being at Universal for the two weeks and don't plan on coming back until next year at some point of time, then it would be a perfect option, since the out of state resident Power Pass is like $189.99 + Tax. This way, you save some money. What's also great about the 3-Park Unlimited Ticket is you pay for parking once per day and you can bring that parking voucher to the other park. For example, you pay for parking at the first park you visit (i.e. WNW) and come to Universal later on, you simply bring your WNW parking voucher and get in to Universal, as long as you keep that voucher and vice versa. If you do Universal first and then WNW, the same principle applies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter