• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey7295

DIS Veteran
I have 300 points available for rent for $12 a point. They have a home resort of AKV. I additionally have 240 Vero Beach Points. Reservations can be made at AKV and VB 11 months out and can be made at any DVC resort 7 months out. Please keep requests over 80 points. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

Would DL's Grand Californian 1 BR or 2BR be available for check in Nov 5th- check out Nov 9th. For 2 adults, 10yr old, 6 yr old and 2 yr old. (would take a studio if that is all the have) TIA!

Looking for 215 points for AKV 2/3-2/9 2013, 2 beroom standard view. Can you help?

Would DL's Grand Californian 1 BR or 2BR be available for check in Nov 5th- check out Nov 9th. For 2 adults, 10yr old, 6 yr old and 2 yr old. (would take a studio if that is all the have) TIA!

Only the 11/5 in a 1BR and 11/6 in a 2Br available. Sorry

Hello

Looking for a studio Dec 2-Dec 8 for 4 ppl. 2 adults 2 children. At this point we would take any resort. We would like the BCV, I know that is probley impossible. Can you help??

Thanks, Karen

looking for BLT or VWL 11/2-11/4 (3 nights) in a studio standard view and 11/5-11/8 in a studio at the BWV or the BCV. I have done this many times and can pay any way you would like.

I have some flexibility and would really welcome and appreciate working with someone one on one to figure things out.

Thanks,
Michael
610-420-3727

Hi!

Wondering if you have points available for Aug 2012. I'm not 100% certain that 436 will do the job but I'm pretty sure it's right around there. Send me a PM for contact info.

Thanks!

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Bay Lake or the Villas of the Wilderness Lodge November 18-24th. Thank you.

I need 114 BCV points for a transfer.. can you do a transfer?

I don't have any BCV points, sorry

Hi!

Wondering if you have points available for Aug 2012. I'm not 100% certain that 436 will do the job but I'm pretty sure it's right around there. Send me a PM for contact info.

Thanks!

I can help with this. Sent PM

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Bay Lake or the Villas of the Wilderness Lodge November 18-24th. Thank you.

No 1 BRs available anywhere, sorry

Hello

Looking for a studio Dec 2-Dec 8 for 4 ppl. 2 adults 2 children. At this point we would take any resort. We would like the BCV, I know that is probley impossible. Can you help??

Thanks, Karen

SSR is the only resort available. Sent PM

Looking for a studio for 2 adults from 12/29 a 1/5. Can you tell me what resorts are available? Thank you!!

Am looking for a one bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 5 nights: 8/21/12-8/26/12. Am open to a few other resorts as well.
Not sure if I have enough posts to be able to pm you :(
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter