300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 3 bedroom grand villa at either OKW (302 points) or SSR (418 points) for check in on Thursday 1/10/13 and check-out on Tuesday 1/15/13. 6 adults and 2 kids, ages 7 and 2. No dining plan or airport transportation needed.

Please let me know if any of these resorts have availability as we're ready to book now.

Thank you,
Joanne

Looking for a studio BLT for 2 adults and 7 year old, for Sept. 16-23,2012. Is anything available? Thanks!

Sent PMs to both of you

Need 12/8-12/16:
BLT 1 bedroom standard
AKV 1 bedroom value
AKV 1 bedroom standard
BCV 1 bedroom
BWV 1 bedroom standard

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
We are flexible with resorts (not dates) and I want to solidify something (deposit) asap to get airfare.
Thanks!

Hi :) I am currently looking to rent AKV 1 bedroom value for Dec 23-28 this year. Do you know if there are any availabilities for these dates? Would love some info!! Many thanks!

From what I hear, the only thing available is in Saratoga Springs, so I would need 57 points. Do you still have any available?

Do you any availability in a one bedroom for 7 nights, first night being 10/27/12, 10/28/12, 10/29/12, 11/2/12, or 11/3/12, any DVC resort. Thanks

Hi, I would like to rent 20 points for a studio...

Hi,
I would like to rent 20 points for a studio on Animal Kingdom Villas.
Check-in date: Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Check-out date: Thursday, January 03, 2013

Please let me know if you will be able to help me.

Regards,
Jorge

Would be interested in renting points for studio BLT MK View from 10/20-10/27 (146 points). VWL would be second choice (107 points). Please let me know.

Aug 23 thru aug 31 veto beach 1 bedroom last two night animal kingdom for rent / transfer

Looking to book a two bedroom suite on the above dates for 4 adults and 4 children. Prefer the Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas or Bay Lake Towers. Thanks.

Looking for 49 points to be transferred (if AKV points) or a 60 point rental for May 2013.
Thanks!

Do you have 51 points available for use for 4 people?
4 year old DS
8 year old DD
myself 29
husband 34

We are looking at staying at AKV in a value studio January 8, 2013, checking out January 13, 2013. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter