300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for AKV suite for 2 adults & 3 kids (11,8,2) for arriving 12/27 and departing 1/1. Do you have anything available?

I was wondering if you had points left?

I'm looking at two scenarios.
2 adults, 2 children (age 2 and 3)

First choice:
AKV - Savannah View Studio
2 nights - December 3-5

Second choice:
AKV - Savannah View Studio
1 night - Nov 26-27

Could you let me know if these have openings??

Greetings,

I wonder if you have 79 points for AKV or KV December 28,29,30,31 of 2012 and January 1, 2013 (5 days 4 nights total)? Two adults one child (age 6) with a Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining.

I pray I am doing this right but if not please feel free to teach me.

Natalie R.

MagicalMammi said:
Greetings,

I wonder if you have 79 points for AKV or KV December 28,29,30,31 of 2012 and January 1, 2013 (5 days 4 nights total)? Two adults one child (age 6) with a Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining.

I pray I am doing this right but if not please feel free to teach me.

Natalie R.

Unfortunately there is nothing available at any of the resorts.

I need 139 points for a stay at Boardwalk Jan 24--28, 2013. Would you be able to help me out?
drei603

I would like to rent points for BLT for December 11-14 or Dec 12-14, 2012.

* Would prefer studio with either Magic kingdom view or Lake view, but if not available would like to know what room types might be there for that time frame at BLT.

* 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 3).

Thanks,
Jennifer

jkcd513 said:
I would like to rent points for BLT for December 11-14 or Dec 12-14, 2012.

* Would prefer studio with either Magic kingdom view or Lake view, but if not available would like to know what room types might be there for that time frame at BLT.

* 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 3).

Thanks,
Jennifer

Nothing available at BLT except for a 2 BR LV for the nights of 12/11&12/12. WLV available in a 1 BR.

Looking for around a 100 points for a trip in December... 12/2-12/7 or 12/3 to 12/7. Prefer a studio, BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL is the order of the preference. Let me know if you need any additional info.

DisneyDane75 said:
Looking for around a 100 points for a trip in December... 12/2-12/7 or 12/3 to 12/7. Prefer a studio, BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL is the order of the preference. Let me know if you need any additional info.

No studios available

Hi there! We are hoping to rent 30 points to stay at the Grand Californian over NYE - is that something we would be able to arrange? It would be for two 30 year old adults, no children. We have only rented through David's before, but thought we might give this a chance! TIA! :thumbsup2

Hi Joey, we are looking for a 1 BR (as convenient to the parks and as little points needed as possible...) for September 30-checking out October 6th. I think Saratoga would take 193 points, but we can't swing 12.00/point for that many.

Do you know of any other options for a 1BR?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter