300 Points for Rent/Transfer $12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

araffle

Renter with references
PM for information please as I will see that faster than a post here. I have to work ;)

Points are, as follows:
200 VWL 6/17 use year
100 Vero 6/17 use year
I also can borrow next year's, if you need more.

I can provide references, some of whom I have rented to multiple times.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Andy

Hello,

Your 300 point / 12.50. Can they be transferred, and banked. We are looking to use them later in 2017.

Do you accept paypal?

Thanks,
Henry

Hi Henry, yes and yes. Please send a private message, if interested.

Hi, looking for 2 nights at paradise pier for 8/19-8/21 studio for 4 people, thanks!

We are looking at a (very) last minute trip. I'm a little flexible within the dates, so if the points are still there and there's availability with WDW, we'd like a basic AKLV studio for 2 or 3 nights between Dec 26 and 29. So any of the following (in order of preference): 12/27-29, 12/26-28, 12/27-28, 12/28-29, or 12/26-27. I believe they should be 16 pts/night during that time (for the value room). If 16 pointers aren't available, we could do a 20 pt/night at either AKLV or BW, though either of those could only be 2 nights.

I'm interested. I know you want me to PM, but I'm busy trying to get my post count high enough to PM.....

Andy,
I sent a PM with a request and also my home email. Looking forward to hearing back.
TIA,
Mark

Hi Andy,

Just trying to touch base with you again. I did send a PM with a request though. Please let me know.

Thanks

Hello, we are looking for a studio for 4 nights. Checking in on Thursday 2/23 for 4 nights. We have 2 adults and 2 'children' ages 15 and 13. If available, please just let me know what to do next as we are ready to book. Thanks so much!

How do I send you a PM? I am looking at March for AKL. Do you still have points available? How much time in advance do you need?

PM for information please as I will see that faster than a post here. I have to work ;)

Points are, as follows:
200 VWL 6/17 use year
100 Vero 6/17 use year
I also can borrow next year's, if you need more.

I can provide references, some of whom I have rented to multiple times.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Andy
Sent a one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter