3rd and Final Annual Pass Trip PTR

Almost completely packed, which is good seeing as we're off tonight to family for 2 nights!! DH needs to pack his clothes, and we need to pack up some food, snacks and drinks....some last minute things that are currently charging...... By 7pm tonight we'll be on the road!!! (But not anywhere near DLP until Sunday!)

Funny to think that my Sunday dinner this week will be at Inventions!!!! lol

Just keeping an eye out for the next parade schedule - it starts tomorrow so it would be great to print it off today before we go, but if not, virtually will have to do tomorrow.

Hope all my trip buddies are ready!! You never know, maybe we'll end up in the back of each other's photos!! lol

C x

Well, if you'd written Mickey and Minnie a lovely letter like DD did, you may have been lucky too! ;):lmao:

I'm going to get non clothes packed tonight (can't do more than that as I'm working late, then shopping, then Bake Off!! lol), and clothes tomorrow!

C x

I will try writing next time ;) Bake off was really good :thumbsup2

Almost completely packed, which is good seeing as we're off tonight to family for 2 nights!! DH needs to pack his clothes, and we need to pack up some food, snacks and drinks....some last minute things that are currently charging...... By 7pm tonight we'll be on the road!!! (But not anywhere near DLP until Sunday!)

Funny to think that my Sunday dinner this week will be at Inventions!!!! lol

Just keeping an eye out for the next parade schedule - it starts tomorrow so it would be great to print it off today before we go, but if not, virtually will have to do tomorrow.

Hope all my trip buddies are ready!! You never know, maybe we'll end up in the back of each other's photos!! lol

C x

I've been looking for the schedule too - still not even updated on the UK site for this week, the newest one is on the disneyland fr site, but still only up until today - hope it doesn't change too much.

You'll be on your way by now - hope you have a wonderful time, and I'll look forward to looking for you in my photos!!

Wanted to say have a wonderful trip but see I may have left it too late. Wishing it for you anyhow. :goodvibes

Look forward to hearing about it when you get back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter